Chapter 15 *Destiny's Little Secret*

Cynthia's P.O.V

I went to the parking lot, unlocked my car and took my mobile. I smiled as I saw the old smashed protector of my mobile. I took it, locked the car and started walking towards the elevator when I saw a very very familiar face walking out of the parking lot. I followed that person until I was at Suzanne's house. I gasped when that person turned around and I looked at the face.

"No fucking way, is it destiny!?" I whispered softly, shocked at how she is interacting with Noah? Doesn't she know that he bullies Suzanne?? God, all these things are making me crazy, I decided to spy on her a little more when my phone started ringing and I saw Suzanne's name appear on the screen so I sighed and forced myself to walk away from the scene.

"Hey, buddy" I said as I pressed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive.

"Where are you? You went to fetch your mobile from parking lot, not from the market" She said and I get why is she saying this. 

"I'm in the elevator, don't worry, I'll be back in a sec" I told her as she hummed and I hung up. I think I gotta go and ask destiny tomorrow everything clearly, I Still think she's hiding so much from me but at the same time, I think I'm being a bit nosy, God, why am I like this? I reached my floor so I entered my apartment and found a peacefully resting Suzanne. I smiled as I saw her lying on the couch which cannot even fit her.

I nudged her a bit telling her I'm back and that she can rest in my bed and I'll arrange something for myself to sleep. She tried to resist and told me to take the bed but I hushed her telling her that it's okay and that she can sleep in my bed and that it's not a huge deal. She agreed and I took out an extra bedding set for myself and made myself comfy next to the bed and slept.

The other day at school

Me and Suzanne both came together to school since she stayed at my place and didn't had anywhere else to go but we separated because of different classes we had.

I sat in my class and waited for the teacher to start her lectures and just when she was about to start, the door burst open by none other than the jerkac (Issac) himself.

"What are you doing!?? Don't you have any manners!?" The teacher yelled at him and I smirked in satisfaction.

"Sorry about that but I have to attend classes you know, since that's the reason we attend school" He said ever so calmly that for a second, even I thought he was talking to a friend.

"Oh so your the one who switched classes? Because I've never seen you in this class" She asked suddenly sweet for-god-knows-what-reason. I raised an eyebrow when that jerk looked straight towards me and smirked. I have a bad feeling, "Is he here to take revenge for that little stunt of mine?" I thought

"Yup, I am" As if answering my thoughts, he replied still looking deep in my eyes and to be honest, I also can't look away from him, it's like I'm stuck in an abyss.

"Ok, go sit wherever you want but quick" She said and that's when I broke my eye contact with him when he walked in my direction, I realized that the only seat empty is the one behind me and that made me frustrated. God, why do you do this to me always?

We were not even the halfway of the lecture when he started kicking my chair from under the table and I made tight fist in order to not scream at him in the class and I felt something sharp poking my shoulder so I looked behind and saw that it was a sharp pencil,  I glared at him deadly and turned around again, hoping he doesn't continue teasing me.

But of course, crushing my hopes into pieces, he starts kicking again and that's when i got angry, i raised my hand, getting the attention of the teacher.