Chap 13 *Living Together*

Cynthia Mason's P.O.V

Unknown Number: "Watch out for your next step"

I frowned at the text, what did it even mean? It was a bit weird because I never got this kind of text before so I decided to reply.

Me: "What do you mean and who are you?"

Unknown Number: "Doesn't matter who I am, the main point is that the next thing you're going to see won't make you happy"

I frowned once again but decided to ignore it thinking it can be a scam or something. I put the mobile back in my pocket and was about walk outside the school when I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

That Jerkac ( Issac ) was making out with some girl whose face I couldn't make out, I was about to walk towards them but was blocked by a panting mac who looked like he just ran 20 miles here.

"What happened?" I asked him, handing him the tissue so he can wipe off his sweat.

"Th- They're b-beating her u-up," He said taking breathes in between.

"Who is beating who? Will you clear up for fuck's sake?" I asked getting annoyed that he isn't clearing up everything and someone's beating someone up there.

"They're beating up Suzanne" He finally revealed and OMG! NO WAY.

"WHERE!!??" We both quickly ran towards the backside of the school where Suzanne was lying down in a blood pool and a guy was continuously kicking her and did I mentioned there was a group of girls surrounding her too?

"Get the principle here right now"I whispered to mac as he ran off.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" I quickly ran towards Suzanne pushing through these bitches and pushing that jerk off of her. I helped Suzanne gain her consciousness back and held her up. I looked around to see who was beating her up and saw Noah (The jerk) had a bloody hand and I can swear it was Suzanne's blood, oh I so wanna kill this guy. I also saw Carolyn and her minions standing like everything was normal and that's when my blood started boiling.

"ARE Y'ALL OUT OF YOUR MOTHA FUCKIN' MIND!??" I screamed at the top of my lungs since my blood was boiling like hell.

"Look, it's better if you stay out of it, it's his and her business" Carolyn the unbelievable bitch said.

"Oh really? if it's their business then why the fucking hell are you here, huh?" I asked raising my voice at her and she seems to take the hint as she sealed her bitchy mouth up.

"And you, Mister Noah Smith, Do you have any fucking idea what the fuck were you doing to her?" I asked bringing out my deep voice which scares me too but he deserves it.

"What is going on here?" I saw the principle and two of our teachers walking up to us and I took a tight hold of Suzanne who was falling continuously.

"Oh my lord! What happened? Quick, Take her to the nurse" The principle said as she saw blood flowing down from her head and a teacher came and took her to the nurse.

"Can you explain what was going on here? And why is there blood on your hand Mr. Noah Smith?" She asked Noah whom I so wanted to choke to death.

"Ma'am, I c-"

"Ma'am, I have an explanation, may I?" I cut off that jerk before he could spit out any lies as he started glaring at me.

"Sure, all of you to my office, Now," She said and walked off.

In Her Office

"What is your explanation, Miss Cynthia Mason?" She asked as she finally sat down.

"Yes, Ma'am......" And then I told her the story from mac calling me to her arrival.

"Now Ma'am, I hope you make the decision which doesn't exclude form Laws," I said politely as I smiled and stepped backward with mac.

"What is your explanation, Mr. Noah Smith?" She asked and he started spitting out lies as I expected.

"According to Miss Cynthia's explanation and Mr. Noah's explanation, I think the one that makes sense and is more convincing is Miss Cynthia's explanation. Also, since Mr. Noah has also been accused of bullied before too so this was expected from you" She said as she took out 4 pieces of paper and handed it to Noah, Carolyn, and her minions. I also took a peek and saw that it was a suspension letter as I smiled satisfyingly.

"You four are suspended for two months," She said and I couldn't help but to start grinning.

"Dismiss," She said as we all went out and I high-five mac who was way too happy for our victory.

"You're digging your own grave by doing this" Noah said as he came closer as I smirked and went even closer to him.

"Why would I dig my own grave when your the one who's now dead" I whispered and walked away with mac to Suzanne.

"Are you ok?" I asked her as I sat down while she was sitting on the bed with a band-aid on her head and juice in her hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She said more like whispered, I barely even heard her.

"Good news for ya," I said and waited for her to ask what was it.

"What is it?" She asked raising both of her eyebrows.

"Noah and Carolyn along with her minions are suspended for two months so they won't disturb you anymore," I said, smiling as I held her hand with care.

"Oh god, no no no no, this can't be" She started shaking like she just saw a ghost and was continuously muttering 'this can't be'

"Hey, hey, relax, what can't be!?" I asked her as I got worried about seeing her tensed face.

"Why did you do that Cynthia!? Why!? Oh God he won't spare me now" She at first screamed at me then started mumbling to herself, I shook her turning all her attention towards me only.

"Why are you so tensed? Why are you so worried and why wouldn't he spare you!?" I asked everything all at once since it was confusing the hell outta me.

"H-he will b-beat me u-p again f-for letting you do that to hi-m" She said with so much hesitation that I got even more worried.

"How!? he's suspended you kn-"

"I KNOW BUT HE LIVES WITH ME" She screamed cutting me off and my ability to think too. What the actual fuck!? Why the hell do they live together?

"What the hell? Why do you live with that fucker!? I asked getting a bit annoyed at her stupidity.

"B-because He's........."

A/N

Hey guys so as I promised, here's the new update because I love you all and I just didn't want to make you guys sad and angry and also btw there will be regular updates after two months and that's a pinky promise from my side.

What do you guys think?

How was today's chapter?

Who was that unknown number?

Who was Issac making out with after just getting a breakup?

Why were they beating Suzanne up?

Why do Suzanne and Noah live together?

Until next time,

With much love❤❤

Bye❤