Chap 17 *Change In Behavior*

Cynthia's P.O.V

" WHAT!? " Carolyn and I said in unison, completely shocked. We both looked at each other completely disgusted by one another.

" What? I said what I said and that's not the point here " He said, flustered and completely ignoring the fact that we're enemies and giving Carolyn even more hints of me seducing 'HER' boyfriend.

" Oh really? Then what is the point exactly? " She asked him, folding her arms, ready to explode any minute.

" You uttering nonsense about me" He said, returning back to his normal self and oh boy, how much I wanna escape this place.

" Huh? Me? Uttering nonsense? Now You'll see how I utter nonsense " She stomped her way back after saying that and I turned around, ready to walk away.

" I'm Sorry " I stopped dead in my tracks, unsure if what I heard was true or just my hallucination.

" What? " I asked clearly shocked and confused at his sudden apology as I turned around to face him completely.

" I don't repeat anything " He said cockily and I rolled my eyes at his dual behavior but I also couldn't stop the small smile creeping out on my face.

" No, I mean why? " I said, looking for the honest answer in his eyes but all I got in return was an emotionless person staring back at me.

" For everything " He said and started walking away. I started catching up with him

" Well, then apology acce- "

" What are you two doing out here? Skipping Class? " I was cut off by the teacher I never saw before, looks like he ain't mine or his teacher.

" Oh No No- "

" Yes, We were, What are you going to do about that? " I widened my eyes at his statement. Bro, I don't know about you but I sure as hell don't want detention.

" Fix that attitude of yours, young boy " The teacher said and now before he could utter another sassy remark, I nudged him to stop.

" Sorry  Sir, I'm new here and lost my way, he was helping me get a hold of the way to my class " I saved him, hoping that from now on, he won't bug me anymore and leave me alone.

" Go to the class right away, I better not catch you roaming around the hallways like this again " The teacher said and walked away when I nodded as I sighed in relief. Before long, he grabbed my hand and started pulling me to walk with him.

" What are you doing? " I asked, not moving an inch before he tells me anything but he pulls with his full strength and now I was forced to walk along with him.

" You just said we were going to the class, let's go then " He said as I rolled my eyes  and pulled my hand away before walking besides him.

" The class is about to end anyways, we'll take the next class " I told him as I slowed down my pace and he did the same, I wondered if he was the same Issac from before.

" So, what was the reason of you transferring here? " Issac asked as I looked at him and saw a friendly expression that has been on his face for the first time and that too for me.

" Moved back, didn't really fit in the new place " I shrugged, knowing its true and the other reason being me missing this place.

" So you used to live here? " Issac asked, turning towards me while raising his eyebrows and I nodded, we walked to the library and sat inside.

" How come I never saw you? I know everyone here " Issac asked and I looked at him with one of my eyebrows raised at him.

" I don't know, maybe because I moved out at my early age? " I shrugged and looked at him and down at his necklace, wanting to get my hands on it.

" Why do you keep staring at this? " Issac asked, holding his necklace in his hands as I let out a chuckle.

" Why do you ask so many questions? " I fought back as he laughed and honestly, this is the first time I've heard him and I weirdly liked it. Right then, the bell rang, indicating the start of another class as I stood up along with Issac.

" Let's go " He said and grabbed my hand and I widened my eyes before pulling my hand away from him. Without saying anything, I shook my head and left with him following me from behind like a lost puppy.

" Seriously, stop following me, what the hell is wrong with you? Why don't you go clear up the misunderstanding between Carolyn and you? " I said as soon as I sat at my desk and looked at him with my stern eyes.

" I'll do it when she attends this class " Issac said as I rolled my eyes and nodded, turning back around and opening my notebooks.

" I just realized, you're not that bad to hang around with " Issac spoke from behind as I let out a huge breathe of anger, trying to keep my cool.

" Yeah, no shit, Sherlock " I sarcastically replied as he laughed and I swear to god if he keeps that attitude up, I'm not sure what'll happen.

" There she is " I said as I saw her entering the class with her puffed up angry and sad face, making me almost burst into laughter.

" Okay " Issac said and rested his back on the chair, not giving a fuck about her entering the class so I turned to look at him.

" Seriously? She's angry at you " I tried to force him to go talk to her but him being the arrogant jerk, he simply smirked at me.

" And? She's the one who's at wrong " Issac shrugged as I looked at him in disbelief and was about to say something when I felt something wet getting poured on my head.

" What the hec- " I turned around saw Carolyn standing behind me and pouring the whole water bottle over my head.