Chap 14 *Suzanne's Truth*

Cynthia Mason's P.O.V

"What the hell? Why do you live with that fucker!? I asked getting a bit annoyed at her stupidity.

"B-because He's my boyfriend"

My eyes widened at her sentence and my mind went completely blank. I was frozen when she started shaking me, bringing me back to reality.

"Earth to cynt" She said and i regained my senses and almost yelled at her but stopped when i saw her weak state.

"Break up with him" I said emotionless, knowing she's just hurting herself by being with that jerk.

"I can't" She whispered weakly and i wanted to yell at her for her stupidity.

"And why is that so?" I asked calmly, whole opposite of what i was feeling.

"I-I can't tell you that.......now" She said and i nodded, trying to ease her out a bit.

"Mac, can you leave us for a bit?" I asked him as he was just watching us silently the whole time like a baby.

"Sure, i'll be waiting for you guys outside" He said and walked outside while i turned my attention towards Suzanne.

"Now, tell me, what really is happening?" I asked her, a bit nervous of the answer.

"He- He forces me to live with him, he said if i don't do as he says, he'll hurt my little brother and i don't want that, m-my brother is already sick and is in hospital" She said, her whole body trembling and only i know how much i wanted to help her.

"If he's in the hospital, how can anyone hurt him?" I asked, a bit confused at her statement.

"His father is the owner of that hospital, my brother's having free treatment just because him" She said and now everything made sense which by the way was boiling my blood.

"So he's using you" I said and confirming it.

"Yes" She said, clearing out all my confusion but i gasped when something popped in my mind.

"Omg suzanne! Has he ever...like..forced hi-"

"NO! NEVER! WE HAVEN'T DONE THAT!" She screamed, blowing up my eardrums.

"Ok Ok, Relax, no need to scream" As soon as i said that, mac rushed inside screaming as well and yup! Now my ears are really damaged.

"What happened? Is everything ok?" He asked and i face-palmed mumbling 'why these idiots are my friends'

"Nothing happened, we were just coming out, uh mac, do me a favor, will ya?" I asked him searching for my car keys in my pocket.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Take my keys and start the car, i'm bringing Suzanne to her home" I told him and handed him the keys, he nodded and walked off.

"Let's get you home and forget about depressing things" I said as she hummed in response. I helped her up and we both walked outside, not forgetting to thank the nurse. We saw mac sitting on the driver seat of my car right outside the school gate. I helped Suzanne get in the passengers seat while i asked mac to sit in the back since i'm going to be the one who will be driving. He made a pout showing his sad face and i chuckled and sat in my seat while he sat in the back.

"Ok, so mac, where am i supposed to drop you?" I asked him, sharing a glance through the rear view mirror.

"Just around this block, i have some things to do before going home" He said, being a bit weird but i ignore it since i have heard even more weirder things like Suzanne and that jerk...... God! I can't even imagine. I turned the car right at the end of this block and stopped the engine as we bid goodbyes to each other.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked closing the door and ducking a bit to look at me.

"Sure, see you tomorrow" I said as he walked away and i started driving towards my house.

"Uhhh, Cynt... Do you know where i live?" Suzanne asked as i shook my head since i really didn't know where she lived.

"No, but we're going somewhere" I said, assuring her that she'll be safe.

"Sure, but where?"

"Somewhere" I said as i took the turn that leaded towards my apartment, i parked my car in the parking lot as i took off the seat-belt and glanced at Suzanne who was shivering like she just saw a ghost. I widened my eyes as i saw tears brimming in her eyes.

"Hey hey, you ok?" I asked her reaching out to her as she flinched.

"Y-you live h-here?" She asked, completely scared of the building like it's going to haunt her for the rest of her life.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, confused at her reaction towards this building.

"I-I live in the ho-use right b-besides it" She said and i widened my eyes as i remembered that ear piercing shout i heard from my window and saw blood. I gasped in shock, oh god, no, don't tell me it was her who was lying on the floor unconscious.

"You mean he lives here too?" I asked as I was even more worried now.

"Y-yeah" She stuttered out and I heaved a sigh of stress. I was so keen on helping her that now, now I don't even care how strong the other guy is.

"Don't worry, you'll get through it, you have me now" I said as held her hand comforting her.

"Now let's get going" I said as I started taking off my seat-belt and took out the keys from the ignition switch.

"Ok" She nodded and got out of the car with me as well. We both reached my apartment and got inside.

"Wow, cynt, you have such a nice home" She said, awed at the view of my so called apartment which is not even clean.

"Yeah and all it takes is cleanliness which makes it home" I sarcastically said and chuckled at my answer.

"Oh, c'mon, it's not even that bad" She said smilingly, and i smiled too, seeing her get a bit better than before.

"I'm glad you liked it" I said and reached for my mobile in the pocket to order some food. But my pocket was empty as I widened my eyes, realizing that it ain't in my pocket anymore. I face-palmed myself when I realized I forgot my phone in my car's dashboard.

"Umm, Suzanne, I'm gonna go get my mobile, you make yourself at home" I said as I rushed out the door when she agreed. I went to the parking lot, unlocked my car and took my mobile. I smiled as I saw the old smashed protector of my mobile. I took it, locked the car and started walking towards the elevator when I saw a very very familiar face walking out of the parking lot. I followed that person until I was at Suzanne's house. I gasped when that person turned around and I looked at the face.

"No fucking way, is it......?"

A/N

Hey guys so here's an update after an ETERNITY, I know I know and I'm sorry but I really am badly caught up in studies but I'll try my best to update as soon as I get free time

What do you guys think?

How was today's chapter?

Why won't that jerk just let go of poor Suzanne?

Why was Mac being weird in the car?

Who did Cynthia saw at Suzanne's house?

Any guesses on the next chapter?

Until next time,

With much love❤❤

Bye❤