January 27, 2106, District 3

The four boys ran down the halls, red and yellow lights blaring out around them. They had planned this for at least a year, they knew it would work. Their facility, District 3, didn't exterminate the Creatures and Inhumans that were captured or sent there, but all four boys has seen people dragged away to District 8, the extermination district.

District 3 was more focused on experiments. They were all given drugs that suppress their powers, some were given things to temporarily change them back into humans. Most of the drugs were harmful and had many side effects, but the scientists didn't care, all they wanted to do was to get rid of them.

The four boys had grown a friendship for the times they had been in the district. They all had enough hope still left in them to band together and try to escape. It was hard, as two of them were held in the lab most of the time, one was held outside, and one was kept in quarantine.

"Left!" The boy in front of the group yelled, he turned into another corridor, thankfully passing another group of gaurds. He was their leader, he was the most protective of them, and he knew how to handle himself. His name, Bang Chan. He had been sent to the facility in Korea from Australia when he developed powers. His power took form from is protective personality, he was able to put up a forcefield, protecting him and others close to him. Unfortunately he could only keep it up for small amounts of time. The longer he had the force field up, the more of his energy was drained. If he was staying still, the protective wall was stronger, and he could project it in a larger radius, but that was barely the case.

Chan turned one last time, the way out finally in sight. Only one last hallway, then they would be free from the testing, the torture, the isolation. All of the boys have been waiting for this moment. This one moment that could finally set them all free, even if it took so much for them to get to this.

"Chan!" The youngest of the group, Jeongin, got the boys attention. The older turned his head to see a group of guards, all with large guns pointing straight at them.

"Come on quickly now guys! Changbin, you lead!" Changbin was the only one that was able to see outside. He was different from Chan, he was a Creature, not an Inhuman. He was held outside, as the drugs that were given to him weren't enough to keep his powers at bay. He was a Wraith, a creature known to control shadows and send feelings of depression and doom unto people. The darker the area he was in, the stronger he became. While his human form was a short pale boy, his Wraith form towered over others. Not many have seen Changbin in this form, but the guard who did spoke of a hallowed face, skeletal form, and dark red glowing eyes.

Chan ran slightly slower, allowing himself to travel to the back, letting Hyunjin and Changbin lead the group. It was all thanks to Hyunjin that they were able to do all of this. He is able to touch any sort of electronic and automatically control and read all of its information. He was held in quarantine, none of the drugs or pills forced into him affected him in any way. He was only let out to eat in the cafeteria, where he was able to meet with the other three boys. This hour, every day, was when they planned this scheme out to the very last detail. They knew this would work, it just had too. Just an hour ago he had knocked out his guards that held him and broke into the control room, unlocking all doors in the entire facility. This had to be done in the middle of the night, when most guards were off duty and the scientists posed no threat.

Hyunjin ran into the door, pushing it open with a crash, making him stumble. Changbin now took the lead, he could feel his strength growing in the dark of night. Because of the drugs they gave him he wasn't able to shift completely, but he could still draw more strength from the darkness. His shoulders physically broadened and his eyes shifted to a dark glowing red. Hyunjin saw as he grew slightly, rising to his own height.