October 2, 2111, District 9

It had been more than a year after Woojin had left them. It was of course hardest on Seungmin, but he found comfort in Hyunjin, who barely left his side. The two would sleep in the same room to cuddle at night, and they practically never left each other's side. Hyunjin was Seungmin's rock, and he was glad to be. They obviously announced they were dating, but the other boys had already seen it coming.

Minho's wings took a while to heal. The bullet wounds in them were stitched shut and he could contract them back into his body, but he wasn't able to fly for a long while. Jisung slowly helped him build up strength in them. Since the small punctures were sewn through, he would have to get used to the extra pull on the black skin. Jisung himself was banned by Chan of shifting till his shoulder was completely healed. He was stuck barely training for at least a month, and after that he still couldn't shift for a while since it would strain to much. The bullet had scraped against bone, causing the wound to heal much slower than a flesh wound.

Jeongin and Changbin started hanging out more and more. Changbin had explained to the boys that that night he was growing stronger because of their pain, but he tried to suppress it. Jeongin somehow knew, and his howl cause Changbin to shift. It was a relief to Changbin, and their emotions started to become intertwined. When Changbin shifted, he no longer needed everyone's emotions, but only Jeongin himself. They trained together more, figuring out that whenever Jeongin was in any sort of emotional pain, Changbin could take control of him and make him shift into the wolf again. When Changbin made him shift, Jeongin wouldn't be in the wolf anymore, only when he himself chose to shift would be when he was in control.

When they were training one time, Jeongin and Seungmin were joking around, so much that Jeongin accidentally shifted into his Pomeranian form. When he did, Changbin wasn't able to shift into his Wraith form at all. Since there wasn't any sort of bad emotion in Jeongin at that moment, Changbin had no power. They tried the same method at night, and he was able to shift, but he was weak and wasn't able to do much except make everyone else feel bad. Even though Jeongin and Changbin were linked, Chan and him were still the closest. They still wouldn't say they were dating, but Chan technically became Jeongin's personal body guard, most of the time.

=*=

"Come on, please!" Jeongin followed Minho down the stairs into the place they named the living room in the dorm building. All of the boys turned and looked at them, some smiling at the way Minho got annoyed and scowled at Jeongin, but he simply smiled cutely.

"No, I refused to give into your little puppy eyes!" Minho walked to the couch and plopped down next to Jisung.

"Aw, come on, just once? Please!" Jeongin refused to give up.

"What is he asking for?" Changbin asked as everyone chuckled more.

"He wants me to carry him around since my wings are strong enough again." Minho pouted and turned away as everyone laughed. "I am not going to do it! Besides, it is already getting dark."

"Come on, Baby." Jisung smiled and put an arm around his boyfriend's shoulders. "Just let him do it for a little bit, just this once?"

"Rea- You just want to see me shirtless again!" Everyone laughed as Minho glared at his boyfriend. Jisung laughed, throwing his head back a little. He never tried to deny it, causing Minho to grin at his boyfriend.

"Oh, come on!" Jeongin grabbed onto Minho's arm and shook it a little. With a groan and a sigh Minho stood up and started walking toward the door. Jeongin yelled out and started bouncing around. Everyone giggled and followed them outside. Minho stripped off his shirt and turned around, Jeongin walking forward.