April 25, 2106, District 9

The six boys really became a family since Woojin and Seungmin joined their group. After only a few days they realised how motherly Woojin is, to everyone. How good at cooking him and Chan were, and how much Seungmin and Jeongin love to tease them. The two youngest loved to call Woojin and Chan the parents of the group, Chan being the dad and Woojin the mom. The eldest boys always tried to fight and bicker, but in the end all of the boys would end in a fit of laughing. Hyunjin and Changbin would always sit back and watch as the boys would bicker, laughing at their small disputes.

As it had been a while Chan, Jeongin, and Changbin's powers were finally at full strength again. The first night Changbin had his full power back, he had shifted uncontrollably, ultimately terrifying everyone. Seungmin had been the one to walk out to see a 7 foot tall figure standing outside, he was utterly terrified and ended up screaming bloody murder. The rest of the boys ran out to see what was wrong too see Changbin's Wraith form staring back at him. The Wraiths form was a thing to remember. His huge cloak covered his body but long skeletal hands poked out of the sleeves and a sunken and white face shone beneath the hood. His blood red eyes illuminated dead sockets. As the boys saw the tall figure, fear and terror ran through them. They were all over come with the sense of emotional pain and dread. That night, no one was able to sleep, and Changbin could only shift back when morning came.

Jeongin and Chan slowly started getting their powers back. It started with Hyunjin trying to scare Chan and a forcefield popping up around him, it was weak, but enough to not let anyone near him. Jeongin was a different story, whenever one of the boys would irritate him they could hear the younger boy growl. When he was happy he would cuddle into people just like a puppy.

The first time Jeongin shifted fully again it was just as painful as the first time. Hyunjin and Seungmin mindlessly teased him, think the younger would give a small huff and a growl. They were beyond surprised when Jeongin yelled at them, but suddenly started screaming and collapsed to the ground as his bones started shifting. Seungmin clung to Hyunjin as he saw Jeongin's bones grow and shift, his muscles expanded, grey fur spreading across his body. After he was done shifting Jeongin had stood up, still in slight pain, and tried to calm down a scared Seungmin. With minimal effect, Chan was the one to come out and calm down Jeongin enough to shift back into his human form.

Since they had lived together for so long and they all knew they were going to stay at the abandoned school, they decided they should name the place. For a while they had been calling it JYP, but it didn't seem fitting to them. Changbin actually had the idea to name the old school District 9. They all loved the idea, and it was much better than JYP, or abandoned school. They also named Chan as their leader. He already had the protective nature and they all trusted him with their lives. He never let any of them down. They soon realized if this place would be named District 9, they should create it as a place for Inhumans and Creatures alike to stay if they were able to escape.

=*=

Changbin sat on the roof of the dorm building. It was still night, but the dark blue sky was starting to grey near the horizon. Changbin loves staying out at night, he could shift into his Wraith form and keep watch without worrying about scaring his friends. It also allowed him to keep watch over the area, making sure nothing is going to happen. Changbin stood and started to shift back to his human form as he saw the sky start to lighten more. The sun would rise soon, and Changbin would rather be out of the direct rays of it.

Just as Changbin started to return to the hatch in the roof, he saw something in the distance. It was still a little ways away, but it was coming straight toward District 9. Changbin focused more, trying to see what it was. It was black, fast, and was on four legs, but it was much bigger than a regular natural animal.