Janurary 29, 2106, Outside District 3

It was becoming dusk when Jeongin spotted the buildings. They had been walking for two days straight, barely having any breaks, Changbin was weak, and Jeongin had lost a lot of blood. They were walking on a broken and old road they had found when they spotted the building on the horizon. They all practically started running, wanting to get out of the terrible heat and blinding sun as fast as they could.

They neared the four buildings and inspected the fenced in area. The lands inside was just a barren as the out, only more dead grass took the place of dried up soil. The back line of fencing was lined with a variety of trees, but they had all dried up ages ago, leaving the tall and strong limbs bare. The boys circled to the front of the fencing, finding a concrete sign infront of the open gate.

JYP: School for The Elite

They walked through the gate and glanced at the four very different buildings.

"Jeongin, there!" Chan pointed toward a smaller building that had a small sign saying 'Infirmary' on it. "Hyunjin, can you take care of him, I need to get Changbin inside." Chan noticed the other boy swaying as he wasn't used to exerting energy while in the sun for so long. Hyunjin quickly nodded and lead Jeongin away into the smallest building. Chan wrapped one of Changbin's arms around his shoudlers and helped him walk toward the nearest building. It was bigger than the Infirmary, but smaller than the other two buildings. Changbin was dragging his feet, almost to the point of passing out if Chan were to guess. The building was three stories high, and pretty wide.

Chan opened the door and the boys walked into the dark room. The curtains were held closed and in the cool room Changbin regained some of his strength. He was able to walk by himself in the darkness, so he unlatched himself from Chan and held onto the couch the was seated in the room. The room they were in was large with old chairs facing a TV and tables in the corner. The couch was long and had blankets thrown along the back, but it was all covered in a layer of dust.

"I think this was a dorm building." Changbin's voice had returned to his human voice, not deep and raspy as it was a few nights ago. "I'll find a room to rest in, you go and help Hyunjin and Jeongin. Maybe you all could look around and see if there is a Cafeteria somewhere that has food." Changbin walked slowly toward one of the two sets of stairs. Chan walked out with a small hum, knowing Changbin will be fine the next day, maybe even by that night.

Chan walked out and sighed when he saw Hyunjin walking out of the infirmary building. He jogged toward the other, meeting in the middle of the small courtyard.

"Jeongin?" Chan asked vaguely about the youngest, knowing the other would connect the dots.

"It looks like he may need stiches to be honest, but there is no way I could do it." Hyunjin wasn't squeamish about blood, but bigger wounds he couldn't handle. He especially hates seeing others in strong amounts of pain, and getting stitches hurt like a bitch.

"Okay, I think I could do that. Would you go look around. That building there is the dorm building, Changbin's resting in there." Chan pointed a thumb to the building he just left. "But we don't know what these two buildings are and it looks like there is a back building. Maybe you could get this place running again."

"I'll gladly explore." Hyunjin looked up at the buildings with admiration, he used to love exploring in his home town before he developed powers.

Chan left to the infirmary to find Jeongin, leaving Hyunjin alone in the courtyard. With one last deep breath of the dry air, he walked toward the closest building.

The biggest building was about three stories high, just like the dorm building, but it was much wider. The doors were wooden and old fashioned, reaching high above Hyunjin's head. The metal handle was starting to rust, the brown color dripping down the stained wood. Hyunjin slowly grabbed onto the handle, trying to pull the door open. After a few tugs the large door finally gave, the old hinges struggling with the weight.