Feburary 6, 2106, Abandoned Campus

Hyunjin and the boy still clad in the cloak directed Woojin into the dorm building. The eldest stayed standing as Hyunjin sat down on the arm of the couch and the other finally took off his hood. Woojin looked over and was surprised to see dark red eyes staring back at him. Without being asked, the shorter boy introduced himself.

"My name is Changbin, I am a Wraith, do you know what that is?" Woojin shook his head no. "It is a Creature that can control shadows and induce fear on other people. I have another form, but I am practically just skin and bone. I get tall as well, almost seven foot I think." Woojin shivered as he imagined the short boy in front of him in his other form. Just the thought brought his hair standing on edge.

"What about you?" Woojin directed the question to Hyunjin, who smiled sweetly at him.

"I'm an Inhuman, I can control electronics when I touch them. I'm the one that got this place running." Hyunjin looked around a bit, but turned his attention back to Woojin. "What are you then? And your brother."

"My little brother is fast, and I mean super fast. He was able to run passed the sensors at District 5 without being caught. As for me-." Woojin sighed and shifted in his seat. "I can actually create a frequency that make things combust."

"That makes no sense." Hyunjin giggles at Changbins words, making all three chuckle a little.

"Bring something too me that I can break, and you won't mind it being gone." Woojin moved to the middle of the room as Hyunjin got up and brought over an empty old vase.

"Okay, that is terracotta right?" Woojin asked as both Hyunjin and Changbin walked behind the couch. Both boys shrugged, not really knowing what the vase was made out of. After Woojin was sure he was correct he took a deep breath and focused only on the vase. He brought his lips into a puckered position and a small high-pitched noise, like a soft whistle, was made before the vase was reduced to dust.

"Woah!" Hyunjin ran around the couch and kneeled down by the small particles. "That is amazing, so you can do this to anything?"

"How can you just do that?" Changbin added on another question as he stayed on the other side of the couch.

"Well, all I have to know is the molecular makeup and the wave frequency the object is producing. I used to be a pretty big nerd, so I know most of that. But if I match one frequency with the opposite, anything will break apart."

"So, so you can do it with people?" Hyunjin stood up but kept his eyes on the older boy. Changbin could feel the boy suddenly tense up and felt his discomfort rolling off of him.

"Well, yes, in theory I can. I would never do that though. It's too brutal." Woojins voice was unstable and shaky, showing his discomfort.

"I'm sorry I brought it up, I shouldn't have asked." Hyunjin felt guilty for making the older boy so uncomfortable.

"Don't worry Hyunjin. Its just that the guards at District 5 asked the same question, but tried to force me to do that on my own brother." Woojin spoke slowly, not meeting the other boys' eyes. "When I refused they locked me up and tried to separate us. It didn't work too well, Seungmin always found a way to get back to me."

"You and Seungmin were much more inseparable than normal siblings, weren't you?" Changbin asked as he put a hand on the older's shoulder. Before Woojin could answer the door burst open, making all three turn.

"Woojin, Seungmin woke up but he is freaking out, you need to come quick before he hurts himself more!" Jeongin spoke quickly, making all the boys rush out of the dorm building. They ran across the yard and to the infirmary building. Woojin burst open the doors, seeing Chan try to hold his brother down without hurting the younger boy. He was moving his injured arm to much, so Woojin moved quickly to get into his younger brother's view and calm him down.

"Minmin, I'm right here." Woojin grabbed onto his brothers other shoulder, and upon hearing his brothers voice Seungmin calmed, but broke down. His eyes filled with tears as Chan let go of him, letting him try to hug his brother.

"Woojinnie, where did you go?" Seungmin held onto Woojins shoulder and he held him close, stroking his head and back to calm him down. The younger was shaking and hiccupped with each breath.

"Calm down, Minmin, we're safe, okay?" Woojin let go and held his brothers head.

"Wh-where are we?" Seungmin's right side was completely bandaged and his arm was secured with a sling so there is no stress on the bullet wound.

"Its an old boarding school, called JYP. It was abandoned years ago." Chan took the liberty to inform Seungmin at where they were. The younger finally noticed the other boys as he let go of woojin and looked over them.

"And who are you all?" Seungmin wiped his eyes and pushed himself up to sit up against the wall. He didn't look up till the first boy spoke.

"My name is Hyunjin, I'm 14. I can control electronics, stuff like that." Seungmin grinned at the older boy, he seems like someone he would get along with. The older boy was so pretty and his smile went straight to his heart.

"I'm Changbin, I'm 14 as well. I am a Wraith, so I can control shadows and pretty much make everyone around feel like shit." Everyone chuckled at the teenagers words.

"Jeongin, I'm only 13 and I am a shifter. I can turn into a puppy or a wolf." Jeongins smile cut through the room, making everyone coo at the youngest boy.

"What type of puppy?" Seungmin giggled softly, he already knew he would like them.

"A Pomeranian." Woojin couldn't help but aww at that, leading to Jeongin rolling his eyes.

"Well I'm Chan, or you can call me Chris as well. I was originally from Australia and was moved to District 3. I can make a force field around me, but only for small amounts of time." Woojin saw the admiration in the others boys eyes as Chan talked, he could tell they looked up to him. "Oh, and I'm 15."

"Thank you for helping us." Seungmin glanced at his brother.

"What are your guys ages? And powers?" Chan asked both boys boys, as he only knew Seungmin's power.

"I'm 15 and Seungmin is 13." Woojin stood up, keeping a hand on Seungmin's shoulder.

"I'm really fast!" Seungmin suddenly said quickly, making the boys chuckle. "And Woojin can blow stuff up."

"I can't just blow stuff up, I can make stuff combust cause I match the frequency with my voice." Woojin said, but the boys all paused, not really understanding what he said.

"So, you have power vocals?" Jeongin asked with a smile, making everyone bust out laughing. Even though the situation they were in wasn't the best, they still could survive if they stuck together.