November 7, 2111, District 9

The boys stood outside, all wanting to watch Jeongin and Felix spar. Minho and Chan were the only one's that we're going too, for safety precautions, but now all the boys stood to watch. Felix and Jeongin stood directly across from each other, both shirtless and waiting for the other to start. Jeongin leaned his back down, being ready to spring forward and turn into his wolf form. Felix stood tall, head tilted down to study the younger.

"No drawn blood." Chan said, reminding the two to not actually hurt each other. "Withdrawal is shifting back, or tapping the ground three times, alright?" Chan didn't want Jeongin to get hurt, he still had a hand over Felix though.

Felix moves his eyes from Jeongin, glancing to Chan, and that is when Jeongin made his move. He ran forward, shifting through the air as he flung toward Felix. The older saw it coming, and got into the right stance. Widening his legs, crouching down a slightest bit, leaning forward and putting his arms up. As Jeongin got near enough to Felix he leaned up, using his front paws to propel his body forward. He expected Felix to take his weight, to maybe try to throw him off, but Felix always caught him by surprise. He dunked under the wolf's body and straitened his legs. He grab onto Jeongin's chest, hands clutching to silver fur. He lifted the wolf up, pushing back, and landed him on his back, but let go and rolled away quickly.

The wolf scrambled to get up and attack again, but Felix rolled away. Each time the wolf attacked, the other pushed him back or got out of the way. Chan could tell Jeongin was getting irritated, he wanted a hard fight, but the older wasn't fighting back at all. Felix never attacked, barely even grabbed the Hybrid, his body never shifted. His face was kept steady, he was barely excerpting himself at all. The wolf was growing more irritated with each missed hit and dodge.

Jeongin growled low, not attacking for a moment, as he watched Felix stay crouched on the ground. His legs were tucked under him, his arms helping keep his balanced as only his toes were on the ground. Even though he should look small, he kept his stance wider. Chest up but still hidden away, he looked powerful.

"Is little Jeongin-ie getting mad?" Felix teased the wolf. He responded by snarling and trying to attack again, but this time he was sloppy. Before they were crisp, a quick movement to try to off put Felix, but this time he ran forward on all fours and tried to technically body slam the older. As he ran forward, Felix flashed a quick smirk, and once again jumped out of the way. He got up to his feet quickly and kept himself behind the wolf as his black and gold wings sprouted from his back. Felix now pounced on Jeongin's back wrapping his strong arms around the wolf's chest.

With a few wing beats the two were up in the air, and a few more they were close to the clouds. Jeongin quickly realized after a few struggles he wasn't going to be able to hit Felix in any way, and as they still grew higher, Jeongin turned back into his human form. The younger closed his eyes and covered his face, he didn't want to see how high up they were now.

"Okay, come on, let's get you back to Chan so he doesn't try to kill me." Felix said and shifted the younger in his grip so they were facing each other. "Hold on tight." Jeongin held strong to the boys neck and shoulders, his knees going up to hold stability around his waist as well. Felix held onto the younger's torso making sure he won't slip at all. Knowing the other was scared, Felix slowly started their descent. He leaned forward and kept his wings beating as he slowly started going back down to earth. All the boys on the ground watched in wonder, only Chan the one scowling.

Once Jeongin knew they were on solid ground again he let go and practically fell to the ground. He stay splayed on the ground for a few moments before a grin appeared on his cute face.

"What is it with you all and laying on the ground after we fly, hmm?" Felix laughed, putting his hands on his hips. The boys laughed but Chan was silent as he went forward to the youngest. He crouched next to the boy and slowly helped him up, making sure he was okay multiple times. Once he was up Chan turned his head and glared at Felix.