Chapter 2

The food of this world was different . She haven't eaten pancakes and maple syrup before. It was tasty ,but she missed her favorite Sweet rolls.

They gave her something sweet to drink to go with it too . Coffee they called it . She missed the plain Nordic Mead .

She didn't complain ,though.
She thanked Stefan before digging in and after she had eaten her fill.

All the while Elena had watched her . She didn't mind at first ,but it became annoying real quick .

She ignored her because she didn't want to hurt her own face . She  had giggled inwardly at that thought .

She now stood in the living room with Elena sitting on a couch . Stefan sat next to her playing with her hair .

She could see that the two people are lovers . It made her wish that her life was different for once so that she too could find someone for herself ,but her lifestyle dictates that she would be alone because she couldn't commit to a relationship since she was mostly on the road .

" Right, " she breaks the silence as she levels a stare at the two on the couch ." You said Earth , where exactly is this Earth ?".

Elena pushes away from Stefan and gets to her feet.

" Earth is a planet in the universe ", she says confusing Danica more than Danica would let her know.

" So it is a plane of existence ?", she asks .

" You can say that ", Stefan answers  watching her closely ,but finding no emotion on her face .

She nods. That she could understand.

" Is Nirn a plane of existence or Skyrim ?", Elena asks .

Looking at her Danica says " Nirn is part of Mundus a plane of existence  , Nirn is  a continent , Skyrim is or used to be a province of Tamriel a land in Nirn ".

" So you're from  Skyrim ? where in the universe is that ?", Elena asks .

" I don't know this 'universe' you speak of and I don't know where Skyrim is right now, all I know is that I am now here and I need to be there ".

Her voice sounded angry as she spoke .

" Hey , no need to get angry you know ,I'm just trying to understand  where you're from ", Elena says holding her hands up in defense .

With a sigh Danica says less angry  " My apologies , Elena , it is also what I am trying to understand ".

Elena nods giving her a small smile .

" So , how did you get here ?", Stefan asks  almost the same question as the night before.

She shot an incredulous look at him .

" Didn't I answer that last night? ", she asks .

He nods " Yeah, but it wasn't a good explanation and Damon chipped in afterwards ,so please tell me ".

She sighs then nods . " Alright, I was investigating a tomb when I fought a Draugr ...", she begins but a voice from the doorway interrupts.

" When you say  Drowgar do you mean the mummy who was trying to slaughter her naughty  little misfits last night ?".

She sighs then rolls her eyes before turning to glare at Damon.

" What in Mara's name are you on about ?!", she snaps ", I said nothing about a mummy and her children and for your information it is Draugr not Drowgar ,get it Draugr ".

Damon rolls his eyes at being corrected as if he was a little boy .

" I mean that walking ,laughing corpse !", he snaps .