Chapter 8

" ...and so , Lydia , I got back to Skyrim ", Danica finished telling her tale of how she ended up in another world and found her Double.

The Housecarl looked from one girl to another .

She still couldn't come over how much alike the two looked .

Same eyes , same hair . It was all so very strange to see .

" So , how are you going to get them back to their own world ?", she asks the Dragonborn Döppelganger .

" That is a good question , anyway , Elena and I should get going back to the others , they're probably anxious by now ".

" Alright , My Thane , give my greetings to my cousin Rodgeir , he'd joined the Companions last month ".

" Oh, so he's a whelp ?, Good, when he goes through his trial I'll be sure to be there ".

" I hope that he'll be successful then", Lydia says .

" Hopefully he will , anyway , Goodday , Lydia , see you soon again ".

The two lookalikes leaves the house  to walk quietly up to the Wind District .

Near the Gildergreen they bump into Danica Clear-Spring who takes a double take in surprise at the two girls and Danica has to quickly tell the story about Elena being her long lost sister from Cyrodil .

" Oh, I didn't know you had a sister , Danica , I'm glad she came for a visit ".

Smiling at her Danica says " As am I , Goodday , further , Danica , I hope people aren't too sick today to keep you too busy ".

Snorting Danica Clear-Spring comments " Most people come for common ailments today , I had one woman saying that her stomach pained , turns out she ate too much Snowberry pie ".

With that she walks away while Danica and Elena turns towards Jorrvaskr .

" May we not eat too many pie today ", Danica jokes as they walk through the doors to be greeted by the others who looks somewhat furious at them for taking their sweet time .

" You're joking about that ?, poor woman", Elena muses .

" It's her own fault for eating too much Snowberry pie , Elena , Snowberries aren't to be trifled with ".

" Where the hell have you two been ?!", Damon exclaims , " did you go and make the damn clothes ?!".

Glaring at him Danica says " No , my Housecarl Lydia kept us busy with questions ".

" Oh, alright , though I don't know what a Housecarl is I'll pretend to believe the two of you ".

Throwing her hands up in the air  she says " Believe what you will, Damon , I do not care , anyway , take your armor or clothes whatever you prefer and get dressed , there's not too many daylight left ".

With that she turns on her heels to walk towards the doors that leads to Jorrvaskr's backyard .

" I'll be in the backyard practicing ", she says before opening the doors and stepping outside.

Elena follows her after giving the others the most biggest grin they'd ever seen from her .

Stefan watched both of the girls leave , his heart yearning after the Dragonborn  who hadn't spared him a glance.

      **************
She stood looking at the now properly Skyrim dressed people .

They were ready to take on the roads of Skyrim . Jeremy stood out the most with his armor  . But to her Stefan looked the most handsome .