Chapter 3

Danica watched Stefan in silence as he paced in front of the couch she sat on .

After the decision to tell her was made he brought her to the Salvatore Boarding House  .

She'd been sitting there waiting for him to begin for half an hour already .

She wasn't the impatient sort ,but the way he acted now made her want to find Dawnbreaker and stick it through that undead beating heart of his .

" Mystic Falls have a Rich history of the supernatural ", he suddenly begun without warning easing that temper of her a little .

" When I was human the town crawled with vampires and everyone knew about them , on the night me and Damon died trying to save Katherine ,the woman you and Elena met tonight the Founders Council wanted to kill all of them ,but Damon made a deal with a Bennett witch to save Katherine who in turn saved them . Damon and I came back as Vampires almost a Hundred and Fifty years ago because Katherine had fed us her blood and if you die with Vampire blood in your system you come back as one, but in order to finish the transition you need to feed on human blood otherwise you'll desiccate and die completely ".
To Danica it sounded strange because of how Skyrim vampires became vampires .

She believed him , but didn't know what to think of it .

" Do you just drink blood or ...", her voice trails off as she didn't want to say the rest .

" Just blood , why do you want to know ?",he asks frowning at her. He was curious now .

" Skyrim Vampires eats humans like cannibals ", she offers an  explanation.

" Ah, I see , so there's vampires in your world ?, how do they get turned ?".

" Two ways , One they get bitten ,two the feeding spell gives them Sanguinare Vampiris ".

" Oh ", he says his lips forming a perfect O shape .

He takes a seat next to her , sharing a look with her that weirdly makes her heart flutter . She frowns at that .

" How does werewolves turn here ?", she asks  to hide the fact that somehow her heart just turned on her .

" I don't know , we don't have much on werewolves ,how do they turn in Skyrim ?".

" By drinking the blood of another werewolf or getting bitten ", she says   shifting around on her seat .

He nods . " I see , anyways from now on you'll be in the know ,so nothing would be a secret anymore ,Elena told me about how you begun your life in Skyrim , I'm sorry about your father ".

She nods " Thank You ", she says .

" So tell me about your life there , are there really dragons?".

" Yes , many ,they've been extinct for thousands of years or so everyone thought until Alduin the World Eater ,King of Dragons came back and started raising his brethren , it was chaos since then ,  the roads aren't safe anymore , bandits aren't the only things to be watching out for  , life in Skyrim is dangerous".

He was quiet for a moment before he asks " Have you thought of trying to get home ?".

She nods " Yes , but  I don't think it'll be easy to get home ,I don't even know if I'll ever find a way back  , anyway I'd like to know why Elena and I look like Katherine ".

" We're still investigating that ,you can help if you like ,but anyhow it's late and you need to get back to bed , we'll talk about this again another time ".

She somehow knew he was lying when he said that they were still investigating .They had to know something . She sighed inwardly . She'll play along for now  and ask someone else later .