Chapter 15

" I don't know why you're here , my friends , but you're gonna make trouble for me ", Danica says looking at her four friends .

She held onto Elena's hand wishing she knew a spell to send them back to Mystic Falls . She didn't want Klaus to see them . She didn't want Maddox to see them either because then they'd be in trouble.

Why Klaus had to become bad Klaus again after Skyrim  she didn't understand . Why'd he have to become that arrogant self-absorbed prick?.

" Ask Elena", Damon says ," she said that you'd do the same if she was the one that accompanied  Klaus ".

"  That's true I would , she's like my own sister , but you must leave because Klaus already staked Elijah because of me and he won't hesitate to do it to you too , and you're not Elijah who simply goes to sleep , you'll be obviously dead ".

" Why was it because of you ?", Stefan asks his voice holding a slight hint of jealousy .

" He fed from me , not that I gave him permission to drink my blood,though , it was actually quite uncomfortable ,but yeah ".

Damon, Stefan, Elena and Alaric knew that Danica wasn't one to lie . She was sometimes painfully honest . It could cause alot of awkwardness sometimes .

It hurt Stefan to know that Elijah got the chance to touch her . He wanted to find him and kill him properly. He was so angry now and couldn't hide it from showing on his face.

" So , what's Klaus' plans with you ?", Elena asks ignoring the look of anger on Stefan's face.

Danica shrugs also ignoring it  " Oh ,I don't know really ,his plans to make hybrids are failing because they're dying since the blood that they're consuming to complete the transitioning is the wrong blood and he don't want me to help and I hate it to see the innocent die for the sake of other people's whims . I have a theory that only mine and your  blood,Elena, is needed for a successful transition , but you know how arrogant and stubborn Klaus can be  ".

Elena looks at her with shock that slowly turns into fear.

" So ,we have to be sacrificed again ?", she asks hoping that what she thought wasn't true .

Danica shrugs " I don't know. That's probably that's going to happen ".

" I don't want to go through something like that again ", Elena says her voice holding a hint of panic," I could die for real this time."

" No," Danica says firmly ," you won't cause I'll be there and I won't let him hurt you ,Elena, I know I sound arrogant ,but I have had a sword being pushed into my heart once and I lived . I've fought Alduin twice and I lived . I fought Harkon and lived and I've fought Miraak the first ever Dragonborn and lived . You and I, we're special, and we can take on the world if we have to . We'll fight against that insufferable arrogant fool and we'll live ,okay ?".

Elena nods even though she feared that she'd be drained of her blood for good this time . Who says Danica would be there to take her place again ?. She didn't know that and neither did anyone else .

Danica said goodbye after that and was about to leave when they got attacked by Ray  the Hybrid in transition .

He bites Danica when she tries stopping him from hurting her friends and without thinking it through she transforms into her own wolf to fight with the new dying hybrid so she can get him away from her friends .

The four stared in absolute horror at the monstrous creature that stood in the place of Danica . It looked like a traditional werewolf . It was blackish brown with claws and a tail . It was hard to believe that the creature was in fact Danica .

Elena jumped in fear when her friend lets out a  howl before swiping  a claw at Ray before sinking her teeth in his neck and running off with him into the trees .
           ~~∆∆∆~~
Klaus tensed up when he heard the howl and for some unknown reason it made his undead beating  heart  flutter .

That howl was different . It was an Alpha's call .

Maddox came running into camp calling " She'd transformed!, and....and it was magnificent !".

" You saw it ?", Greta asks .

Maddox nods . He'd found Danica just a few seconds before Ray , he just didn't let her or her friends know that he was there .

" She looks like one out of a horror story . She had these claws and she stood on two legs and she bit Ray's neck and ran off with him . Oh .. you should've seen it , Klaus! ".

Klaus glared knowing then why he'd heard an Alpha's call . Danica was an Alpha it seemed .No surprise there . Although , he was supposed to be the only Alpha around and that angered him immensely.

" We'll wait for her to return before we leave , burn all  these bodies , they're starting to smell ".

That's when Maddox realises that he'd entered a camp full of properly  dead  hybrids that failed their transitioning .

He knew then that Danica had been right  when she'd begged Klaus for her to help them and Klaus, stubborn fool that he was , didn't listen .

             ~~∆∆∆~~
Danica stood on the edge of a small  inland lake glaring at the water . Beside her laid Ray's mangled body . He was dead because, in her werewolf  form , she'd consumed his heart .

She felt no guilt . Only anger towards Klaus who'd acted as if he knew better and anger  towards herself for transforming in front of Stefan and Elena  and the other two .

She didn't want them to ever see her wolf . Now they did because she didn't think . She hated that fact . She shouldn't have lost control .

She doesn't look behind her when she hears someone  cautiously approaching .

" You don't have to worry that I'll eat you or something , Stefan , " she says ," I am myself again ".

" I'm not afraid of you eating me ,Dani", he shoots back ," I'm just cautious . It's my right to be that , isn't it ?".

" You're right. Now you know what a Skyrim werewolf looks like and I suppose I scared you. Or do I disgust you now ?".

He closes the distance, wrapping an arm around her the moment he is within touching distance .

" No , you don't disgust me ", he says  . His voice held no lies and so she believed him .

They stand there for a few minutes just staring at the lake before Stefan says " What're you going to do now that you killed Klaus' first hybrid?".

" I'm going to go back before he goes to Mystic Falls and  kill everyone ", she answers turning around in his arms to look at him," I cannot go back to Skyrim without helping you people, by Ysmir ,I don't even know if there's a way back to Skyrim this time , but one thing's for sure , I need to keep Klaus away from Elena because she won't be strong enough to stand against him".

Stefan looks down at the girl in his arms making a decision that might change everything " I'm coming with you", he says determinedly ," and don't you dare say no ".

She sighs deeply while looking up at him while wondering if it isn't such a bad idea for him to come . She needed him, as much as she hates to admit it .

" Fine , but don't go picking fights with Klaus cause I don't want to lose you , you hear ?".

He smiles and nods before leaning down to capture her lips in a warm lingering kiss .

With him kissing her she forgets about moody Klaus for a few moments .

He would  just have to wait .
             ~~∆∆∆~~
Short I know ,but I'll try making the next one longer . It's a Sunday and I've got to cook 😔. See ya !.