I

Author's Note: This story is set in 2011. BTW.

~

Anthony Gaines. That was his name. A loner. Covered in the most tattoos you'll ever see in your life. He didn't care too much for school, given he hardly went.

He didn't have any friends and didn't intend to make any. But everyone knew his name. Everyone.

When he stepped foot in the hallway, a silence fell over everybody. Girls admired him, teachers were afraid of him, and bullies challenged him.

There were rumors he had been arrested for being in gang fights, doing drugs, and selling them too. I never believed any of that. His opinion didn't matter to anyone, though. Especially the opinion of a nobody like me.

When it all started, I was in my third year of high school. Anthony and I were in the same grade.

He was owning the hallways as usual, eyes straight ahead of him. Girls were in little groups around their lockers, whispering and pointing at Anthony.

I glanced, as I did everyday. Suddenly, his head turned and his eyes locked with mine.

He was so gorgeous. Dark brown hair, shimmering blue eyes, and full lips.

My eyes traveled up to his eyebrow piercing, something I had never noticed until then.

My heart pounded hard in my chest, scared of the reaction he got out of me. He stepped towards me slowly.

Why was I so afraid of him?

When he was in front of me, he examined me closely. I squirmed under his gaze. There wasn't much to see when you looked at me. Pale skin, regular blond hair, and boring blue eyes.

"Hi," He said, "What's your name?"

I quickly glimpsed at the sleeve of tattoos on both of his arms.

"Sam." I whispered.

"I'm Anthony."

"I know."

"How come I've haven't seen you before?"

Was he really that interested?

"I'm not sure."

"What grade are you in?"

"The same as you."

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen. I skipped a grade."

"You went from ninth to eleventh?"

"Yeah."

"You're, like, a genius?"

"I wish."

He reached out, wrapping his hand around my arm. He tugged me towards him, my eyes going wide. My heart starting beating at warp speed again and my body couldn't catch up to it.

He leaned in and gently pressed his lips against mine.

Anthony was kissing me!

His arm snaked around my waist, pulling me against his chest.

Surprisingly, I found myself kissing back.

Now this was a sight to see. Anthony, the school bad boy, liked boys. And he was kissing one. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. Every cheerleader and every hopeless romantic lost hope then.

Our lips parted and Anthony backed away.

Excitement bubbled up inside me as I attempted to gather my sanity.

"You're mine now." He said. He turned and continued walking down the hallway. My back hit the lockers, breathing heavily.

I'm his?

Author's Note: That's Sam up above, in case it wasn't obvious.

Another Author's Note: Let's all give a big hand to the INCREDIBLE person who made my book cover for me. So, here is my special shoutout to bubblybubbles. Go check out her stories, they're really good. You won't regret it. She's awesome and even though I barely know her, I want her to make all my book covers.