Acknowledgements

Wow. WOW. WOWWOWOWLW.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. All of you. From the bottom of my heart and with all that I am, THANK YOU! I thank Jesus everyday for all of the support I've received on this journey, and that's all you guys.

I am still in shock that this book somehow climbed to #2 in Jesus. HOW. HOWWwww #OnlyGod

Thank you for accepting my weirdness and all my grammatical errors and this book that slightly pushes the boundaries of the Christian genre. I couldn't watch another cheesy Christian movie. I mean ok yes I enjoy them, but I can't even with them. Does that make sense? #No

I'm trying to stay real here. This is real life. It's messy. But also know that following Jesus is not all sunshine and rainbows. Jesus tells us that we will face trials. Things will happen to us that are not fair, that we can't understand, but you have to keep the faith. Following Jesus will always cost you something, but He is always worth it.

I'll keep you guys updated with any future updates to do with this novel. It will be edited and cleaned up SO NICELY just you wait. 

I am so grateful for every single person who picked up this book, but here are a few people who really encouraged me along the way. I couldn't have done this without you guys. May God bless each and every one of you.

chelseatbrown: Thank you to my best friend, my desperate skyt, my fiancé, for reading my book before it was discovered by anyone and commenting a ridiculous amount just so it would gain traction 😂 It worked. Also, go check out her new book Build it Better. This girl is an amazing writer, guaranteed you'll love it!

Faith_in_Ink: Thank you for being one of the first people to encourage me and by continually supporting me along this journey! I am so grateful for you!

laurenmarionbond: My new best friend across the world in Australia. Kangaroos are scary creatures, people! But thank you for supporting me and being one of my biggest fans! Love you so much!

WarriorOfTheLORDGOD: Sweet Chloe who has a character named after her for entertaining my ridiculous Thanksgiving trivia. Thanks for your support!

Ilovesweettarts2016: Thanks again for being there for me through this journey! Thankful for you!

LWHseries: I loved reading your comments! Thanks so much for supporting me!

Browniegirl258: Your comments cracked me up! Thanks for being a fan and for your support!

NadiaBerry4: Love you! Thanks for your support!

SOOOO many others! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! 

DahliaMasujerSalada 

ArielMasters

junewamboi

_Harmonious_

Nikki112211

Revivalist_on_Fire

ZIMA35

Until next time my loves! (Let's be instagram friends too. Otherwise I'll miss you guys @rachelkoepke) 

My best,

Rachel Leigh Koepke