Chapter 2

Jax POV

I wake up excited and start to get up knowing today is the day, We are finally going to find our mate. I'm so excited! once I get out of bed I head over to my brother Axel and shake him wake "what do you want" Axel mumbles out to me trying to swat my hand off his shoulder. "come on get up todays our birthday." I tell him. Axel quickly jumps up and makes a run for the bathroom in our room. I then head to Liam and Ethan's room to wake them up "WAKE UP" I scream while pounding on their door. I listen in before walking towards the bathroom when I heard them getting out of bed.

 After a quick shower I put on a pair of gray sweats, a black shirt, and so black Nike shoes. I go check to make sure my brothers are dressed and ready to go. My brothers are dressed in similar outfits and are waiting by the door ready to go with some type of poptart in theirs mouths about to rush out the door "Come on Jax we want to see if are mate is at school" said Axel "Yea lets goooo!" screamed Ethan "ok, ok I know your excited, I am to but we don't want to scare them away alright." I said trying to calm them down "alright" said Liam has he stopped jumping up and down. "alright lets go to school" I said grabbing my sunglasses and bookbag on my way out. We get in the car and make small talk while we make our way to the school.

I parked the car and get out. we start to head inside the school and to our lockers. Once we get there we grab our books and head to class to wait for class to start. My wolf started to get antsy a few minutes before class starts and paces in my head. 'what is it Joshua' I ask my wolf 'Our mate is close by!' he says back happily while I imagine him wagging his tail. 'Really!?' I basically shout the question into my head. 'Yea and you better not mess things up for me' Joshua warns me 'I wont I...' I get cut of by josh screaming 'MATE, MATE OUR IS HERE, YOU HAVE TO OUR CLAIM MATE NOW!' 'Josh you have to calm do-' I stop mid sentence when I look up and see...Andrew!

I immediately feel guilty thinking of everything me and my brothers had done to him. I focus back in when I hear a thud noise. I look and see Ethan with his foot out with Andrew on the ground surrounded by this things. I go to get up when I see him quickly pick himself up with his head down almost running to his seat. I Immediately turn my attention to Ethan and glare at him.

Axels POV

After we got to school and got our things for our lockers we went to class. after sitting in my seat I could feel my wolf start to get antsy. I could tell the others wolves are to. 'what's wrong Zack' I say to my wolf 'our Mate is coming, so you better not mess things up you hear me or ill stop talking to you, got it' he says back, making me quickly sit up straighter 'Really? I promise I wont mess things up, I'm so excited' I said feeling myself smile. Finally I smelt the one thing I've been waiting for my whole life. My mate. It smelt like lavender and honey. It was truly heavenly. I quickly look up and see...Andrew!

My smile wavered from all the memoires that hit me, making me realize how terrible I have been to him. 'I warned you before and you didn't listen.' Zack said before obsessing over our mate who just walked in. 'I'll make things right no matter what it takes.' I look around seeing that Andrew moved from the door of the class room to see him walking towards his seat. I notice at the last minute that Ethan has his foot out. I tried to reach out to stop Andrew only to barely  miss his arm has he fell over Ethan's foot. I glare at Ethan while going to get up and help Andrew only to see he was already almost at his seat. I sigh and hope that one day he will at least give us a shot even if we didn't deserve it.

Liam's POV

We get to the school and head to class after grabbing what we need from our lockers. I smelt something amazing and heard my wolf getting excited while yelling 'MATE' over and over again. I look up waiting for someone to come in hoping it's my mate. finally someone comes in and it completely shocks my on who it is. It's my mate. Andrew, he's our mate? 'YES NOW GET YOUR LAZY BUM UP AND MARK HIM BEFORE I TAKE CONTROL AND DO IT!' Aaron screamed at me already irritated at me for not doing it already. 'Hey, calm down Aaron, We don't want to scare him away now do we' I said trying to calm him down. 'Yea your right but that's if you haven't already' I sigh knowing what he means 'I told you years ago to stop bullying him but nooo don't listen to your damn wolf. I swear if you mess things up more or if he rejects us because of you not listening I'm going to stop talking to you' Aaron said in a dead serious voice. 'I promise I wont make things worse, and you have to have hope I bet he'll love us' I said trying to sound has if I'm not lying and also trying to reassure myself. 

I finally noticed Andrew walking towards his seat when all of a sudden Ethan puts his foot out to stop him so we could talk, when Andrew doesn't notice and trips. I heard the whole class start laughing at my mate besides me and my brothers, who are glaring at Ethan looking like their ready to kill him. Which at this point I'm pretty sure our wolves are. Ethan looks like he's getting yelled at by Cameron, his wolf. I just sigh and put my head down, 'today is make us look worse then we probably already do to him'.

Ethan's POV
we quickly walk inside the school after the car was parked and grabbed our things from our lockers. heading to class my wolf was pacing and mumbling in my head. After getting to class and sitting down my wolf started to really excited. 'What is it?' I asked trying to figure out what has him like this 'our mate' is all he says before he starts to act like I don't Exist. I look up after smell something amazing. Andrew. 'he's my mate?' I notice he start making his way to his seat I stick my foot out to try and get his attention not realizing Andrew wasn't paying attention and tripped over my foot. I freeze 'shit' I think before snapping out of it only to realize Andrew was already making his way to his seat again.  

'YOU DUMB-' I quickly cut off his screaming, knowing that he was going to scream to me for accidentally tripping our mate. All of a sudden everyone burst out laughing besides my brothers and me. I look at them to see all of them giving me a look of death. I know I'm going to get it when we get home. I sigh also knowing our mate is probably going to hate us because we have basically bullied him everyday.

Time skip to lunch

My brothers and I meat up at the lunch doors when Jax grabs my arm and take me outside with the other two following us. "What the hell was that in first period." Jax askes with a glare on his face. "I didn't mean to trip him I just wanted him to stop for a second and ask if we could talk during lunch" I ask trying to make myself smaller under the looks that my brothers are giving me. "your such an dumbass" Liam said under his breath but we all heard him. "I'm sorry" I replied. "we're not who you should apologize to." Axel said.

We all smelt something in the wind making us follow it. It's Andrew laying under a tree looking to be peacefully asleep. My brothers and me just watch him lay in the grass with the wind gentle blow his hair to the side. His soothing smell reaching our noses better the closer we get till we stop about 10 feet or so to his left with his back facing us. we watch him till the bell rings. We hide besides the trees next to us  hoping we don't scare him anymore then we have already. "you know it was really creepy for us to watch him like that right." I tell my brothers "Shut up" They all said back to me while walking away.

Time skip end of the day

The rest of the day we've been staring at Andrew. Hoping that he'll notice and come talk to us. he hasn't. we just hope he is coming to our party and we'll be able to tell him. I sigh and think 'I hope he accepts us even after all we have done to him' after I thought that I noticed the last bell rung telling us that its time to head home, we head to our lockers grabbing our bags and anything we will need for home and head to the car leaving. we get home and start to get ready for the party that starts in about 4 hours. I truly hope he comes.
_____________________________________________
Hey hope you enjoyed the chapter! 😊

(Edited)