Chapter 14

Andrew's POV
"Angel its time to walk up" I heard somebody say while they gently shake me trying to wake me up. "ugh...five more minutes" I groaned out. "No dinners done and you need to eat bunny." i slowly sat up stretching and yawning still tired and not wanting to get up yet. I put my arms out towards Jax. "you woke me up, so carry me" I said softly with a tiny smile on my face and half lidded eyes. Jax shook his head and chuckled before picking me up bridle style to carry me down stairs. I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. I slowly started to close me eyes again until I heard Liam talk "doll don't fall asleep where almost to the dinning room ok" i just gave him a little "mhm" to tell him I heard him.

After a minute or two we finally got to the dinning room where the sat me down in the seat between Axel and Liam at the head of the table. I lay my head down for a second until I hear little feet running to my seat causing me to life my head up and peek at who ever was coming closer to see it was Connor. I fully picked my head up and turned my chair so I could grab him. Once he was close enough I picked him up and put him on my lap. I nuzzle my head into his neck and hug him "hey little dude" I said while yawning again. Connor giggled and replied with a soft "hey" while petting my head gently.

After the alphas gave the sign that everyone who was in the dinning room could eat the made made and connor a plate and put it infront of us. I muttered a quiet "thanks" and started eating while making sure Connor was comfortable and was eating. After dinner I finally woke up some and decided to go sit outside. "Connor you wanna go outside with me?" I asked."Yea!" He replied back happily. "Alright, where going outside" I told Jax and them. "Alright be safe and if you need us just call us" Axel said. With an "Ok" from me I stood up with Connor in my arms and started to make my way to the back door.

I carry Connor to the back door and outside and make my way to a spot that is close to the trees but still far enough the I can see around the trees. I lay down with Connor next to me. Connor cuddles into my side. "Hey Connor can I ask you a question" I asked him "yea" he responds. "Where are your parents, I've never seen you with another adult" I asked curious of the answer. "My parents passed away." Connor barely whispered loud enough for me to hear. I quickly pulled Connor into a hug. "I'm so sorry" I said while gently petting head I started hearing him sniffle and started crying. After about 20 minutes it stopped.

Connor had fallen asleep. I picked him up and started to carry him inside and up stairs being has quite and gently has I possibly could be. Once I make up all the stairs I automatically walk to my bedroom and set him down on my bed. I get in the bed and start to cuddle Connor to feel him cuddle further into my embrace.

I hear the door crack open and look to see who it was. It was the four people that I started to fall for because without I'd still be back at that hell hole. "Hey you going to bed" Liam asked quietly. "Yea what's up" I asked back. "Well we were just wondering if we could sleep here tonight" Eithan said. "Oh u-um yea s-sure" I said with a little red blush on my cheeks. "But b-be careful Connors sleeping here to" I said not wanting them to accidentally crush him while were all sleeping. "Alright" said Jax has the all started climbing into the bed and started cuddling up to me. I smiled and started to purr a little from the comfort I was feeling from my mates and having Connor in my arms. "Thank you" I said before I fell asleep.
_________________________________________
Hey guys I'm so sorry this didn't come out sooner the was a big family problem I had to deal with and I'm trying to make sure I keep my grades up which is hard because their flooding me with homework but I finally had time to finish this chapter. I do not know when the next one will be out mostly because I'm not to sure where I want this to go but I have been wanting to make another book but I'm not sure what it should be about to if you guys have any ideas tell me anyways hopefully you enjoyed sorry this was a little short but have a great day baii~ 😊