Chapter 5

Andrew's POV

I made my way in a quick walk towards the tree I have claimed has my comfort zone, I had an uncomfortable feeling like i was being watched. I tried to just shrug it off telling myself that everyone was either in class or skipping their classes in the woods like most do to hide from the teachers and other staff. After awhile of sitting under the tree and watching the soft pink petals float down onto the lightly waving grass. The nice soft breeze with the beautiful scenery of the fluffy white clouds slowly passing by letting me finally relax and putting me at ease for the first time in awhile. I started to slowly close my eyes letting the relaxation hit me and fall asleep.

After a while of finally getting some rest I all of a sudden I heard a twig snap not far from where I was napping. I keep my eyes closed even though I had the urge to snap my eyes open and see who was coming near me. I did my best to listen to what the person or people who were coming near me were saying. "Good going , idiot" I heard a deep familiar voice say in a whisper. "shh shut up before you wake him up." said another deep voice with only a little bit more of a higher pitch compared to the first but still familiar. 

I recognized the voices has two of the alpha brothers. I slowly open my eyes and act like I just woke up by sitting up slowly and putting my arms up in a fake stretch while acting like I was yawning. "O-oh hel-hello alph-alpha's" I said quietly while standing up and bowing to show I summit and trying to leave sooner rather then later. I heard Eithan growl lowly making me filch and quickly try to say I mean no harm but before I could even get a sound out he started to yell "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOW" I quickly stood up and looked at Eithan shocked at what he yelled more then him actually yelling because before if I had bowed even a centimeter off they would hurt me.

"I'm sorry alp-alpha E-Eithan." I said. he sighed "it's fine just don't bow anymore. TO ANYONE, understand" Eithan told me while obviously trying to get his point across. "y-yes alpha" I said almost bowing again but stopped myself . "let's go" said Jax "h-huh" I said confused "let's go" "a-alright".

{Time skip}

We had finally stopped walking after about 20 minutes causing me to look up. I just stood their in an amazement, shock, and a little bit of fear. I'm amazed by how beautiful the woods looked with a decent sized clearing with a small waterfall that leads into a cute sized lake that seems to hold some of the prettiest koi fish i've ever seen all surrounded by some cherry blossom trees. I was Shocked because they brought me to such a beautiful clearing. I'm a little scared because I don't know why they had brought me here. 

I'm praying they didn't bring me here to finally kill me. "hey you ok" I heard Axel ask me with a hint of concern but I just push that aside. "hmm.. yea of course I am why wouldn't I be?" I asked to looking around still amazed. "because we've been trying to get your attention of a good 5 minutes" said Liam in a hush voice. "O-oh so-sorry" I said finally snapping of my amazement. "Why don't we all go for a run?" Jax asked "s-sure" I responded slowly not really wanting to shit because i'm not to sure if my wounds have healed up well enough for me to shift without pain.

I slowly started to walk behind a tree to take my clothes off so they don't rip for multiple reasons one I don't have many clothes and two I need something to put on when its time for me to go to the place I sleep. I don't call it home because home is where your supposed to be loved and feel safe. Anyways I tried to quickly finish undressing and transform into my wolf form. I walked out to the brothers to see them talking and waiting for me. 

Once I step out they all look at me and stare at me. All of a sudden their eyes go black and they start to slowly creep towards me making me back up into the tree I just come out from and pray this isn't it for me. 'I-im so-sorry if I di-did something wro-wrong' i said when they heard my voice they all quickly snapped out of the trance they were in. 'we're so sorry' said Liam 'i-its ok' i said back 'le-lets just g-go on o-our ru-run ok?' 'Yeah' Axel responded back to me.

Jax starts to trot away towards the waterfall. 'follow him' Oliver tells me. 'what is they drown us?' I ask Oliver still on edge about this run. 'Please I promise nothing is going to happen, you might even have some fun.' Oliver tries convincing me. 'Fine but i swear is we die i'm so haunting you.' I told Oliver has I start to trot after Jax when I felt someone nudge my back leg. The other three start to match my pace while gently bumping into me every once in a while. 'relax they are just trying to play.' Oliver tells me before pushing me to focus on the wolves around me.

I gently bump into Liam to see how he reacts first. Liam just sticks his tongue out with his tail wagging be hide to show he's exited that i'm showing interests in him. The other two near me quickly start trying to get my attention by nipping gently at my paws. I take off run towards the waterfall and Jax has he was still trotting. without thinking I slip under Jax hiding from the other three. 'protect me' I mind linked the brothers with a playful tone. jax puffs up his chest 'Ill protect you from the ugly beast don't worry.' The brothers start to play fight making me laugh and forget everything that has happened for a little while. After a little while Jax finally speaks up. 'How about we get to our run now.' 
_____________________________________________
Hey guys do this is so short but I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day baii~ 😊

(edited)