chapter 6

Andrew's POV
All I could hear was our breathing and the pounding of the paws. 'isn't this just great' I hear Oliver say 'yea just great we're in the woods near the very people who have put us in the hospital before ' I said back ' wow you don't have to be so sarcastic ' after that a cut off are chat and focused on run when all of a sudden I didn't feel the ground anymore and in stead felt air in my fur.

 'oh no' I thought has I started screaming like my life depended on it "AHhHhHhHhHhhhhHHhh" suddenly I felt this cold liquid on me 'I fell in water' I started to calm down when an idea popped in my head 'I can run' and right has I thought of that reality came back and I realized I was still under water and couldn't breathe. I quickly swam to the surface and took a few deep breaths when I heard faith yelling. "ANDREW ARE YOU HERE!" I heard one of the brothers yell.

I quickly got out of the water and ran. 'The water should cover my sent for a while' 'why don't you just go back ans talk to then' I heard Oliver whisper to me. 'Because they have hurt us' my pace started to slow. 'But their not trying to hurt us now maybe we can be frie-' 'no way would they even want to be near us unless they wanted to beat something up' I said noticing that ive stopped running and how sad me and Oliver sounded.

Snap! 'What was that' i asked Oliver 'a tree branch breaking' 'thats not what I meant obviously it was a branch but who broke it' 'that I do not know' after Oliver said that I slowly turned around.
_______________________________________________
Hey guys sorry ud this short it seems like every time I try and make a chapter life throws a curve ball my way anyways have a great day bai 😊