Chapter 9

Andrew's POV
I'm heading to school knowing later today I'm going to be in hell because of how long I've been gone and have been skipping my chores. I shudder thinking of the worst. 'Don't sorry tomorrow is your birthday and we will find our mates' Oliver said 'mates? You mean more then one?' I asked curious about our mates. I hear Oliver sigh and then start talking 'well yes but I won't tell you anything else.' He said sternly 'aww ok' I said back before cut off the conversation because I was at school.

I walk into my first class and see the four brothers quickly stand up and make their way towards me. 'Oh no' i thought and quickly ran out of the class with the four brothers hot on my trail. 'Oliver i need help!' I screamed in my head to him. I thought I heard a little whimper come from him at the thought of running away from them but quickly lost that thought when I heard him talk. 'Quickly make a left n hide behind the door when they walk in quickly but quietly run back to class' Oliver said a little sad but I ignored it and did what he said.

I'm hiding behind the door when I hear the four alpha brothers come in I wait till they walk a little farther in till I run back to class. Has I get back in the bell ring and I hurry to my seat and sit down. Right when the teacher was about to begin the four brothers walked in with their heads down "you four know your late right" the teacher asked them "yes sir" they said in unison. "Lunch detention now go take a seat" the teacher said to them. When they finally looked up and saw my I thought I saw relief in their eye. 'it must be because they didn't get in to big trouble right?' I thought to my self 'yea it has to be that' I reassured myself.

Lunch time

"I'm safe for to day at my tree because the alphas have lunch detention" I said to myself but just in case I started to climb up the tree. I start to slowly fall into a peaceful sleep knowing Oliver will watch out for me.

After school cuz I'm lazy

'ake up...wake up..WAKE UP!' Oliver shouted at me. 'What' I responded 'the last bell just rung' he told me.I quickly got up knowing I'm already in trouble and don't want to make things worse for myself. I run to my locker grabbing the few other things I have in there and make my way towards the school door. I finally make it out the door and start walking home when all of a sudden I was stopped by someone grabbing my backpack. "And where do you think your going." Said a voice I recognize. "H-home" I squeaked out still trying to get away. "Eithan let the poor boy go home. Well have him tomorrow" he said whispering the last part just quit enough for me to not be able to hear what he said. "Fine" he replied to his brother while letting my bookbag go. "T-thank you" I said for her not hurting me then gave them the tiniest small and started running home.

5 minutes later

After running for a little while I find see my house. 'Their going to kill us' i said to Oliver. 'Maybe we can just wait if out until tomorrow when we find are mates' Oliver said trying to convince me to go go. I finally get to the door and open it. I was quickly hit with the smell of beer. "There you are" I heard the one voice I could live with out. My dad.

"D-dad let me expl-" before I could finish my sentence he threw his beer bottle at me. Me just being healed enough to walk and do the basics didn't have enough energy to move in time. The bottle hit me in the head knocking me down. "Get over here." He said not sound happy. 'let me take over your not in good enough shape to take another beating' Oliver said trying to take control and take the pain. 'Oliver listen. I want you to rest untill this is over' I said 'w-what thats a death wish' he said pushing harder to be put in control.

'Listen to me when this is over I won't have the energy to heal just trust me. Please' I said 'fine. But try and be careful' he said. I quickly cut the conversation off. I finally noticed my dad screaming at me. 'Oh no' i thought "I said GET. OVER. HERE. NOW!" he was steaming from the ears. I slowly got up and made my way over to him with my head down. "what have I told you to call me and say are none of your chores done." he said "i-im so-sorry" I tried stuttering out only to feel a hot pain on my cheek has I hit the ground. "You messed you mistake" he growled out.

45 minutes later

I've been laying here for 5 minutes just trying to open my eyes. 'O-Oliver' I said 'I'm right here Andrew' he said sadly. 'Do y-you think you c-can t-take over a-and p-put us in b-bed' I asked him. 'Of course you just rest and Don't worry about a thing' he said while taking over letting me rest.

             Oliver's POV (surprise)
'I can't wait for tomorrow to come. Andrew will finally find out mates and leave this damn place for good.' I thought while crawling up stairs to his room. I take a quick shower to get the blood off and put his in a pair of boxers and bandage up his wounds a little to try and stop the bleeding. I then quickly put him on the bed and start to heal him. 'I'm sorry' I said to him knowing this is my fault. 'maybe if you had a stronger wolf and not a weak omega like me then maybe you wouldn't have to go through all this' I thought not expecting to hear Andrew 'it's not your fault and I'm happy to have you' 'y-you should be sleeping' i said worried knowing he could still feel a lot of pain. 'Just know I would never choose another wolf over you..' After he said that then he went back to sleep. 'I know, now sleep well' i said to the sleeping boy while falling asleep has well.

Next morning

I know he's in pain I can feel it.

                    Andrew's POV
'Today's the day..'

_________________________________________
hey guys I hope you like this chapter I've put a lot of work into it anyways have a great day/night and hope you enjoyed ☺.
Words: 1159