Chapter 11

Andrew's POV

I wake up from an annoying beeping sound making me groan and open my eye. When all of a sudden everything that happened yesterday hit me. I got to quickly rip out the wires from my arms when I smell four of the most intoxicating sents I've even smelt. I claim down but I start looking for the owners on the sents when I see them by the door looking at me with relief. "H-hi" I squeak out finally noticing how dry my throat is. All four of my mates rush over and start asking a million questions per second. "G-Guy.. I need w-water before I an-answer anything." I said before going into a coughing fit.

    Axel quickly gives me a cup of water. I downed the liquid in a few seconds and let out a sign of relief. "Thank you" I say quietly to Axel for the water. "Its not a problem" he says back to me with a grin. "Where am I?" I asked confused has to why I'm in a white room and not at home. Not that I'm complaining though. "You're at the hospital. We want to see if you're arm was broken or anything. which thankfully it was just a sprain and nothing worse." Liam said. I suddenly hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say confused on who it could be. four more people come in. "hello" one of the new people says to me. "Hi" I whisper.

I see three girls. one with short brown hair thats shaved on one side with pretty ocean blue eyes thats around 6,0 with her arm around a slightly smaller girl around 5,10 with longer black hair and gorgeous forest green eyes. I then see a girl with a medium size hair length with brown hair that fades into a blonde with brown eyes with a mix of green shes around 5,11 and shes standing next to a guy with his arm around her waist with short blonde hair and sky blue eyes and around 6,2. "this is our beta Dylan and his mate Jennifer." Jax said pointing to the blonde male and girl with brown hair that fades into a blonde color. "And this is Scarlet and her mate Selena." Eithan said pointing to them. Selena is the girl with short brown hair and Scarlet is the girl with long black hair. "Guys this is our mate Andrew" Liam said. "He's so cute!" I heard Scarlet yell and rushed over to the bed I was laying on. "hi cutie has you know I'm Scarlet and this is my mate Selena." she pulls Selena over by her hand. "and you know the others but they don't really matter." she said jumping up in down.

   'if she keeps this up she's going to put a hole in the floor.' I said to Oliver. 'yeah' i heard him say kinda down. 'what's wrong' i asked concerned for him. 'Nothing I just want to be with our mates alone' he said. 'Alright we all need to talk anyways.' I said to him. I could tell her was a little happier at the thought of being alone with Jax, Axel, Liam, and Eithan. "um e-excuse." i said trying to get their attention sense they all started talking to each other probably because I started zoning out. "Um g-guys excuse m-me." I said just barely above a whisper. finally after I said that Liam turned towards me which made everyone else look at me with a little worry that I'm still in pain. "What's wrong? Does something hurt?" Liam asked. "unum no but I-I was g-gonna ask i-if they c-ould leave s-so we could be alone." I whispered while looking down and playing with my fingers. "Of course we'll leave you guys alone." Scarlet said while pushing everyone out of the room.

  I smile a small barley noticeable smile at Scarlet and heard a few byes before they were finally gone. I look down not sure on what to say. "we're sorry" Jax said. I looked up. "w-what" I asked shocked that he was apologizing. "we're sorry we should have never hurt you and we understand if you don't forgive us and don't want to be our mate." Axel said with his head down with a face that looked like he was about to cry from the thought of me not wanting to be their mate. 'Please Andrew just give them a chance I know what they did and I'm not asking for you to forgive them right now but at least give them a chance.' I heard Oliver sat. 'Alright I'll give them a chance for you.' I said. 'really! Thank you thank you thank you.' I smiled seeing him so happy. 'im trusting your judgment here.' I said. 'I know and I don't have any doubts.' After that I cut our chat and looked at my mates. "I a-accept your a-apology." I said and saw them look up with so much happiness. "b-but I don't f-forgive you not y-yet anyways." I said causing them to look a little sad but not much. "You said yet does that mean you'll give us a chance!" After Eithan said that they all looked like puppies begging for a treat.

   "Yes" they quickly ran over to the bed and looked at me. "I don't think were gonna all fit on the bed and I should be able to leave soon right?" i said making look at each other before Eithan took off run to probably go find a doctor. And I was right a little bit later he came in with a man around Eithans hight with black hair and caramel color eyes. "Hello alphas and luna." The doctor said bowing his head in respect. My mates seemed happy that their pack mates see me has their Luna. "Please j-just call m-me A-Andrew" I said with a small smile. "Has you wish. anyways you should be able to leave soon. Alphas would one of you come with me to sign him out." The doctor said starting to leave the room. Jax got up and followed him.

{After they sign him out}

"a-are you t-taking me b-back." I asked kind of scared they're going to say yes but instead they said they are going to take me to one of their rooms in the pack house we're they live like most of the pack. We get in the car and they drive. After a little while we finally get to the pack house and Liam opens the door for me. I quietly thank him and follow them in the house up stairs we go to the third floor and they stop right infront of a white door with five black wolves howling at the moon. "this will be your room for now." said Jax. I said a quiet thank you and walked in after the opened the door. and to say I was amazed was an understatment. (Bedroom uptop) I look at them and thank them again. They said it wasn't a problem and they'll do what every they can to make me happy. I smile and give the each a hug and a peck on the cheek. Soon after they leave and said goodnight seeing has its 10 o'clock. I take a quick shower in the bathroom connected to my room and change in the shirt Jax gave me. it was about 10x to big but it was cozy and smelt good. I crawled in the bed and closed my eyes thinking of the events that happened earlier that day. 'Goodnight Oliver' i said. 'thank you and goodnight Andrew.' He said 'I'd do anything for you.' I said back before falling asleep.
Who know that a simple yes would change so many things.
_________________________________________
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter and hope you have a great day baii~ 😊