Halloween special

Hey guys this is just a little side chapter I thought I would write for ui hope u enjoy n im sorry for not uploading a new chapter I've been very busy n have had no free time but the book is still going on I also wantes to say the new chapter will be out soon so keep an eye out for it enjoy! 😊 PS I know I said this would be out yesterday but I forgot to upload it sorry
_________________________________________

                      Andrew's POV
'Finally done' i thought has i smiled and tryed to carefully go down the ladder only to still trip on my way down and fall. I let out a yelp in surprise and close my eyes waiting for the impact of the cold surface below me. I open one of my eyes curious has to why I haven't hit the ground yet. "Are yoy ok" Liam asked looked terrified. "Yes Liam I'm fine" I said with a sigh and a slight smile. "Thank you for catching me" I sat up just enough to give him a small kiss in gratitude. "Now put me down please I need to get me and Connor ready to go trick or treating" after 2 minutes of him debating on what to do he put me down with a kiss on the forehead. "I'll see you later" I said waving and heading of towards Connors room to get us ready. I was little red riding hood and connor was the big bad wolf. I did my hair and put of my red crop top with black high waisted booty short and knee high black heel boots and finally but on my long red cape. I put Connor in a cute little wolf costume and grabbed out bags heading out the room and down the stairs where me mates should be. We make it down and I see them sitting onthe couch waiting for us to get done getting dressed. I coughed to get there attention. When the looked at me I could see they were tempted to just stay home to do something if know what I mean 😉. "Alright were ready let go." We leave the house and head out.

(When they get home)

Connor fell asleep on the way home and is laying on my lap. We pulled into the driveway and get out with me carrying Connor to his room. Once I put connor down i walk to my room only to have the door locked once I walk in. "You think you can just walk around in that outfit and not get punished" Jax whispered in my ear right before he po idk me up and gently tossed me onto the bed. My four mates started to walk towards me like they would there prey right before they go for the kill.

Let's just say it was a long night.