Chapter 13

Andrew's POV

{Morning}
I wake up to being surrounded by the warmth of my mates and a whole bunch of arms rapped around me. I try to get up only to have the arms hold tighten. "Guys I need to use the bathroom" I said while trying to get out of their grasp. After about 5 minutes they finally loosen their grips enough for me to wiggle out. I sigh 'why did you leave' Oliver whined out. 'Because if I didn't I would have pee'ed and I'm not trying to embarrass myself.' I said back. I enter the bathroom and do my business and look in the mirror and sigh. "At least its healing" I mumbled to myself.

  I leave the bathroom to see the 4 steroid users still knocked out and decided to go make breakfast for them. I leave the room and explore the house a little while trying to find the kitchen. After a while I find what I was looking for. I got to the fridge and see what's there to cook. After deciding to make eggs, bacon, toast, and sasausage i grab the ingredients and start cooking. Once I'm done I make 4 plate and set them up when all of a sudden I smelt my mates coming near the kitchen. "G-good morning" I said with my head down. "S-Sorry if I w-woke yo-you up last nig-night"

  I heard them sigh. "It's fine and Good morning doll" I heard Liam say while walking over. "I m-made breakfast." I told them while pointing to the plates. "Thank you Angel." I heard Jax say "it-it's not a p-problem." I see them walk over to and motion me to come sit with them. I walk over and sit down when they all look confused. " where's your plate dove" asked Axel has he was about to take a bit. "I'm not h-hungry and im us-used to n-not ea-eating for l-long periods of t-time." I responded. The 4 of them stopped eating and looked at me. Eithan gets up and walks over to the plates and grabs one he takes the extra food that's still on the stove and makes another plate. He walks back over and puts it in front of my. " eat bunny" Eithan said while walking back to his seat. "O-ok, thanks" I said with a little smile on my face.

  After breakfast they said they had stuff to do so I was free to explore the house and can go outside if I want and then left after putting the dishes into the sink. I take my dish once I'm done eating and put it in the sink. I start to look around to see the lay out of the house. After about 30 minutes I got the lay out memorized and decided to go out side and maybe even go on a run. I head to the back door and look at all the kids running around. I smile and start to make my way towards the woods to run. All of a sudden I feel a little kid crash into my legs. "Hewwo" the kid that ran into my legs said giggling. I turn around and look at them "h-hello" I said back. "I'm Connor and you are" the little boy asked. "I'm Andrew" I said while crouching to his height. "Where were you going." Connor asked me with a tilt of his head. "I was about to go on a run." I said while rubbing his head. "CAN I GO!" Connor ask with excitement. 'Should we' I asked Oliver. 'Yea' was all Oliver said back. 'I dont know why I feel so comfortable and protective around him but I like it' i told Oliver before closing the link. "Sure" I told Connor.

   I quickly took off my close and shifted. I crouched down so Connor could get on my back. After he got on I started running at a speed I knew wouldn't knock him off. 15 minutes I was at a lake laying down watching Connor run around picking flowers and diping his feet into the water. Connor comes up to me and shows me all the flowers he picked with smiling. "Thank you for taking me with you" he said right before he ran off to go play some more.

  'Andrew where are your' Jax asked through the pack link. 'I went for a run and brought a kid named Connor with me. Were at a lake right now I'm watching him play around. Why?' I asked. 'Roges get in we need you to get back now!' Liam said. I got up and walk to connor and crouched down telling him to get on because it was time to go. When all of a sudden I heard a twig break. I looked towards the sound and saw 5 rouges. A quickly stand up and get in front of Connor to protect them. 'I can't get back theirs 5 here' i said to my mates before closing the link and focus on protecting Connor.

Suddenly one of the routes launched at me making me grab Connor by his shirt and toss him before the rouge land and grabbed my scruff and started to shake. The rouges were growling and slowly moving towards Connor who was  frozen where he was. I quickly kicked the rouge off of me and stood over Connor in a stance that covered him. I growled at the advancing rouges in front of me. I quickly jumped at the closest one. I caught them off guard and went for their throat. After a few seconds of me pulling I finally killed the rouge by ripping it throat out.

  'One down four to go' I told Oliver while stepping close to Connor. 'If any of them take a step closer attack but be carful' Oliver said. All of a sudden my mates come out of knowing where and attack one of the rouges each. 2 minutes later the rouges are dead and my mates are rubbing up against me asking 100 questions per second. 'G-Guys im ok a-and so is Connor' I said standing up completely and stepping away from little boy so they could see him. 'ok well let's head back to the pack house and get cleaned up and everything' Axel said. I crouched down and let Connor get on my back again. We took off back to the pack house and got there not long after. I let Connor get off my back and shift back to my human from. I grab a pair of shorts from my mates and walked with them back to their room after tell Connor I'll see him tomorrow. Once in their room I take a shower and borrow a pair of clothes from them.

  After were all clean I sit on the bed. " thanks for c-coming" I said. "Its no problem doll." I nodded and yawned. "Take a nap Angel we'll wake you up for dinner" Jax said. "Ok b-but can you l-lay with me till i-i fall asleep" I asked. "Of course Dove" Axel said.I crawled further onto the bed and got comfortable and felt my mates get on. They lay down with me and I cuddle further into them and close my eyes. After a few seconds I'm knocked out cold.
_________________________________________
Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter and sorry it took me so long to write and publish I've just been busy with school and everything but I hope you have a great day😊