Chapter 15

Jax's POV
I'm sitting with my brother in our office doing pack work while watching our mate play with the pups outside from the corner of my eye. I sigh wanting to be done with the work already and hang out with our mate. 'Hey Jax?" my wolf Joshua questioned. "yea Joshua" i responded "do you think I could come out and spend sometime with our mate me and the others have been dying to talk to him." "yea that's fine but lets finish our work first ok" I said and start to work a little fast to get the work done not only for Joshua but so I can see our mate sooner to. The others seem to have the same talk and started to working fast to. 20 minutes later and we're all done with the paper work. we all get up and head outside. Once we get out we see are mate at the bottom of a pile of hyper little pups. we looked at each other when all of a sudden Eithan and Axel start running towards our laughing mate and the pups and jump on top careful enough to not hurt our mate at the bottom. "HaHhA" I hear Andrew start laughing even more when the two grow children join the pile. " are you guys down with your work?" Andrew asked while giggling. "yea we are" Liam answered.

Andrew slowly got all the kids but three of them off. "Guys y-you can ge-get off now you kn-know" Andrew said with a smile showing hes not actually mad their still on top of him. "NEVER" scream Conner before he clung tighter to our mate. "yea what he said" Eithan said and then started to pout when Andrew flicked his forehead. "Hey! how come he doesn't get flicked when he says he's not going to move but when i agree with him you flick me" Eithen said with a tone that a kid would use while saying 'Not fair' which made a small grin appear on my face. "Beca-because he's cu-cuter" our mate said sticking out his tongue while giggle with a smirk. "that's it" Eithan started to tickle our mate who bursted out laughing the second Eithan started to move his fingers up and down Andrews sides. "Alright guys let give him a break." I said with the grin still on my face. After the three children get off of him pouting Andrew stands up with a relived sigh. "T-Thanks Jax" Andrew says smiling at me. "No problem Angel" I said to him with a gentle smile.

"How about we go on a walk in the woods doll" Liam asked our mate. "Su-sure" he responded and we started to walk off after he told Connor to go play with the other kids who seem to be waiting to start their game for him. "Hey guys where are you guys going" Dylan asked has he was walking around with Jennifer. "just going on a walk with our mate how about you" Liam asked Dylan after answering him. "same well i'll leave you guys to it. Also Andrew Scarlet said she wanted to take you to the mall with the rest of the girls soon so go find her when you get back ok?" Dylan said. "Alright well we'll see you guys later" Andrew said back has the two started to walk away. "alright lets go" I said pulling with the rest of us gently by the hand. 

"Bunny is it ok if we let our wolves out they have been begging to talk to you" Eithan said. making my wolf a little nervous that he's going to say no. " s-sure" Andrew said with a small smile. I suddenly felt Joshua push to come out. I let him and went to the back of our mind with a last sentence to him. 'don't push him'. Then everything went dark.

                   Joshua's POV

'It feels great to be in control again' I thought when I suddenly smelt the most intoxication sent. I looked around to locate it when I heard an angelic voice talk. "Jax y-you ok?" I looked in the direction the voice came from and saw my perfect mate standing there with a worried expression on his face. "I'm not Jax little mate" I said notifying him that took over. "O-Oh then W-Whats your na-name?" he asked. I heard a little growl witch seem to make Andrew jump and look down "we're here to you know" Camron Eithan's wolf said buy quickly looked guilty once he noticed he startled our mate. "I-I'm so-sorry" our little mate stuttered out. "It's fine little mate but I'm Zack, Axel's wolf the one who hasn't said anything yet is Aaron, Liam's wolf the one who growled is Camron, Eithens wolf and the last one i-" I cut him off and introduce myself. "I'm Joshua, Jax's wolf." "w-well it-its nice to fin-finally meet y-you" Andrew said with a smile. Camron started to walk towards our mate and suddenly pulled him into a hug witch seem to startle him.

Andrew calm down after a second and started to lean into Camron's hold. Camron started to rub up against Andrew and started to apologizing over and over again. The rest of us understood what he was doing and walked over and started to do the same hoping that he wasn't mad at us for what our humans did to him.

                          Andrew's POV

Their eyes started to get dark and for a second no one moved. Suddenly Jax started to look around like he was trying to locate something. "Jax y-you ok?" Jax's attention snapped over to me looking me up and down i started to get a little worried something bad happened. "I'm not jax little mate" I heard I'm guessing Jax's wolf say. "O-Oh then W-Whats your na-name?" I asked. I suddenly heard a growl witch made me jump and quickly look down showing i mead no harm. "we're here to you know" Eithan or his wolf said. "I-I'm so-sorry" I said. "It's fine little mate but I'm Zack, Axel's wolf the one who hasn't said anything yet is Aaron, Liam's wolf the one who growled is Camron, Eithan's wolf and th last one i-" Zack got cut off "I'm Joshua, Jax's wolf" Joshua said after cutting Zack off. "w-well it-it's nice to fin-finally meet y-you" I said with a simle. Camron started to walk towards me and suddenly pulled me into a hug witch scare me a little.

I calmed down after a little bit and started to lean into Camrons touch. Once Camron saw I was Comfortable he started to rub against me while apologizing over and over again. The others seem to notice what he was doing and soon joined him making me feel bad because they probably think i'm mad at them witch I'm not because their not the once who hurt me. I was about to say something once I heard sniffling. I noticed they were tearing up. I started to wipe away their tears. "w-whats wr-wrong" I asked slowly moving to sit down witch they seem to have noticed and sat down still rubbing up against me. "we don't want you to reject us or be mad at us" Camron said burying his face into the crook of my neck. Soon everyone started to use me has a pillow with Camron laying his head on my shoulder, Joshua laying his head on my lap, Aaron has his head on top of mine, and Zack hugging my mid section in between Joshua and Aaron. "e-even if i-i'm sc-scared and ma-mad at Jax an-and them fo-for what th-they have d-done its no-not your faults s-so there is-isn't a reason f-for me to be ma-mad to y-you guys s-so I pr-promise I wont re-reject you bec-because of what they do alr-alright" I said honestly hoping it makes them feel better.

They relax a little after my little speech. I yawned. "are you tired?" Joshua asked "just a little" I replied. "how about you take a nap we'll wake you up in a hour or two alright?" Aaron said "ok goodni-" I fell asleep before I could even finish my sentence.

___________________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm going to try and upload every week but if that doesn't work ill be uploading at least twice a month from now on anyways I hope you have a good day bai~