Chapter 12

Andrew's POV

{Dream}

    I huff as I push myself to run faster. 'Oliver I need your help i'm starting to get tired and we need to keep going. I said to scared to  even think about stopping right now. 'I know your mad at me right now but I didn't have a choice and it's not like I mean't for this to happen...Please just help' I asked for the second time. 'Ok' was all I heard before my speed started to pick up again. 'Thank you.' i sound calm down just a little bit. All of a sudden i heard "Andrew! Where are you!" Jax I think screamed from a little distance away. I started running faster when all of a sudden I was tackled down.

   Not knowing who was on me or what was going on I started to freak out and started screaming and whimpering for help while struggling to get who ever was on top of me off of me. "Stop Struggling." The one person I never wanted to hear again growled out at me. It was my dad. I stopped moving and just layed there whimpering. "Say goodnight" he said into my ear before breaking into laughter. I heard the ripping sound of someone shifting and assumed it was him. All of a sudden i started to feel everything shake. He had grabed me by my scruff and was shaking me trying to brake my neck.

  " Andrew!" I looked up and saw Jax, Axel, Liam, and Eithen run towards me. When all of a sudden I heard a crack noise and everything went black. The last thing I saw was my four mates looking over at my with a horrified look on all of their faces.

{end of dream}

  I quickly sit up screaming not knowing what was going on. "Hey. Hey your ok. we're here calm down" I heard a soothing voice says. I quickly look around trying to figure out whats going on. I calm down a little after realizing that I was ok and was surrounded by my mates. "Are you ok" Liam asked my worried. "Y-yea I j-just had a b-bad dream." I stuttered out still shaken up for the dream. "Alright well try and get some more sleep its only 3 in the morning we'll talk about your dream in the morning ok." Said Jax "ok" i replied laying back down. Has the four of them got up and started to walk towards the door I quickly called out to them. "Wait!" I said sitting up. "Yea?" Ask Axel. "C-could you m-maybe stay with m-me at least till I f-fall back asleep?" I ask. "Of course" Eithen said happy I want them to stay. The four of them quickly climbed into the bed with me. Liam and Jax were next to me while Eithen and Axel were lower on the bed by my legs. Each one of them made sure to be touching me somewhere. After 5 minutes we were all asleep in each others warm embrace.
_________________________________________
Heyy guys sorry this is kinda short I just wanted to have a chapter out but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a great day baii~😊