Cuddling (extra)

Andrew's POV
I yawn and try to sit up only to be stopped from my mates holding me down. I grown "guys let me up" I just here a bunch of growls has a response. "Guys I got to use the bathroom" I finally feel the weight being lifted off of me."Thank you" I said and headed to the bathroom.

10 minutes later

I get done getting ready and leave the bathroom. When I walk out and see my mates still sleeping. I quickly and quietly walk down stairs and start making breakfast. After about 15 minutes I get done and hear loud foot steps. "Do you think he ran again?" After hearing pain say that I heard a bunch and growls. When they finally stop I had already set up the table and their plates "good morning" I said. Suddenly I was crushed in a hug from all of them. "You said you were going to use the bathroom" Eithan said sound has if he was ready to pass out. "I'm sorry gu-Eek" right before I could finish my sentence Jax picked me up and started to make his way the stairs with me over his shoulder. When he gets to the room he throws me on the bed and the all start cuddling up to me. "I'm sorry I love you guys" I said right before I fell asleep in the comfort of my mates warm embrace.

_________________________________________
Hey guys this is just a little side story I thought you guys would enjoy n I havent uploaded it in a while so thought I should put something up anyways hope you enjoyed this and I'll try and upload soon. 😊☺