Chapter 4

Andrew's POV

I whimper a little feeling the bruises start to form on my body from my brothers and father. "I-I'm sorry s-so ple-please stop" I said weakly know it wont do anything to actually help me. "DID WE SAY YOU COULD TALK YOU MUTT!" josh yelled at me while kicking my in my already sore ribs. ' I'm so sorry, I'm sorry that I'm not able to help you much Andrew' Oliver whimpered out, telling me he's try to hang on and take some of the pain away. ' It's ok, just rest for now' I said back feeling bad for let him feel my pain. all of a sudden I feel this scorching hot burn type pain in my right thigh making me whimper trying to hold in my screams of pain knowing well enough that if I scream they'll only make the pain worse.

Time skip

I slowly push myself onto my hands and knees while I try to stand only to feel so much pain in my thigh making me kneel back down the second I put weight on my right leg. I start to craw has quickly as I could with the amount of pain I'm in, to my bedroom Before they decide they aren't satisfied and come back to continue the torture. My bedroom is not much just a small room with a twin sized bed that is covered in a black comforter, a few grey pillows, with grey sheets, and a few tiny cheap stuff animals. The room had light grey walls with some fairy lights hung up to help light up the room and a small two draw bedside table with an alarm clock. On the walls there are a few painting I've made and one decent sized yin and yang symbol moral on the wall by my head board.

'Oliver you there?' I asked weakly in my head. 'yea I'm fine, are you? Do you want me to take some of the pain away?' Oliver asked with a tone of worry in his voice. 'No I'll be ok, I've had worse' I said not wanting Oliver to feel the pain I was in from all the injuries I have gotten. The maybe broken rib or two hurting more every time I breath in. A black swollen eye, a bleeding nose and a cut on my lip the each hurt every time I move any muscles in my face. Trying to grab anything with my left fractured arm. A good handful of big cuts, a whole bunch of small cuts, and burses make even the smallest amount of movement sting. The burn mark they put on my right thigh stinging even without moving with a feeling of some type of heat still on it.

'Andrew please, just let me ease the pain a little bit, I tired of seeing you in so much pain all the time.' Oliver said with sorrow and a hint of guilt in his voice. 'No, it's fine, I'm fine just trust me please. just try and get some more rest.' I tell him hearing the exhaustion in my own voice. 'alright' he said quietly and then our link was cut. Even though our link was cut at that moment I could still tell if I whispered his name he'd bounce up and see what was wrong.

I sigh while slowly limping to the bathroom trying to not put to much weight on my right leg. getting into the bathroom I start getting undressed and turn the shower on to Lukewarm, lock the door, and hopping into the soothing yet painful water. I stand under the water letting it roll down my body and just think. I think about how the rest of week will turn out, how my birthday will be, and who my mate might be. After a good 30 minutes of just standing there I start trying to wash my hair and body without causing to much pain to myself. I finished my shower, hopped out, and grabbed the med-kit.

I start applying medicine to the cuts and burn wounds. Rapping all of my injuries in bandages and leaving the bathroom to my bedroom has fast as I can. I start to do my homework that's due in two days thinking it would just be better to get it done and over with even though I'm exhausted. "What's even the point in homework" I said quietly to myself while finishing the last few questions on the math homework. For awhile I just sit there and listen to see if my brothers or if my father is awake but I don't hear anything to show that they are.

After I made sure the whole house is asleep I clean the house has quick and quietly as I can doing the laundry, washing the dishes, cleaning their rooms making sure to be extra quiet so has to not wake them up, eat a quickly made peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich, and make sure all the windows and doors in the house are locked up. I started to walk up the stairs to my room again hope that tomorrow is just a tiny bit better then today has been. I finally get to my room after a good couple of minutes of trying to limp up the stairs silently so has not to wake anyone up. I get to my room and lay in my bed for a few minutes before saying a low goodnight to Oliver 'goodnight Andrew, I love you' was the last thing I heard and thankfully it was from my mother of a wolf.

Time skip to morning

I slam my alarm off while sitting up on my bed. I drag myself out of the comfortable bed and start to do the same routine  has yesterday morning. I brushed my short, fluffy brown hair and nice straightish teeth, and got dressed in a loose pair of grey sweats with a light blue flowy shirt has to make sure my clothes wont rub up again my new injuries. I make my way to the kitchen and made a nice egg and bacon breakfast, quickly grabbing an orange on my way out, and walked out the door grabbing my bookbag on my way out walking my way to the school. I finally got to the school and immediately went to my locker standing there in shock for a second.

'There's no one here today?' I questioned Oliver 'It's probably best you don't question it for now and just continue on with your day' I snapped out of my small trance, got what I needed for my first few classes and start to head to first period, history. I sigh knowing the brother's are already in the class room just feeling their power from outside the room. Its most likely because their mate or mates are in this class and they want to show other not to mess with them.

'I feel bad for who ever is mated to an alpha in general' I tell Oliver, when all of a sudden Oliver go rigid once I said that and start to feel more nervous by the second. ' r-right' he said, I could immediately tell he was hiding something from me. ' is everything ok' I ask trying to not make him feel uncomfortable like I was pushing for an answer. 'Yea, of course I'm fine' after he said that he went quiet cut our link 'ok then' I thought to my self. Right has I walked into class I saw the brother's stand with Jax taking a step forward towards me. I look around to see if their was someone next to me that could be their mate but no one else was at the door. My mind went straight to 'they are gonna hurt me' and right has I was about to run away the teacher told me to sit down.

I walked to my seat taking the long way to it in the back. I sit down and put my head down hoping the class would go by fast. I decided after this class I would just hang by the tree I always sit at for lunch till it was time to go home.
_____________________________________________
hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter bai~ 😊

(edited)