Chapter 16

Camron's POV
'Our little mate is so perfect' i said to my brothers through our link. 'Yea he is and at least he won't reject us because of our stupid humans' Aaron said through the link. I started to nuzzle closer to my mate and bury my face into the crook of his neck. I slowly close my eyes and drift to sleep.

2 hours later

'-ke up. Wake up. I said wake up' I heard someone say while pushing me which made me fall over. 'What's wrong?' I asked while wiping the sleep out of my eyes. I yawn and sit up. 'Why are you waking me up?' I asked 'because we need to head back' Aaron said. 'I don't want to, I want to stay here with him' i said cuddling into Andrew. 'Well to bad, pick him up and let's go we don't need him getting sick out here.' I huff knowing he's right. I pick Andrew up and start carrying him to the house with the others following me. After about 15 minutes we finally arrived to the back yard and started to make our way to the house to put are little mate in a bed to sleep better. Has Aaron was about to open the back door Conner comes running up to us.

________________________________
Sorry it's so short but my mental health if finally better to the point where I have motivation to write again so I will be writing a longer chapter soon just hang on for a little bit. Hope you have a great day~ ☺️