Chapter 10

Andrew's POV
'Today's the day' I thought to Oliver with a small smile. I quickly grab my phone off of my night stand and check the time to see i missed my alarms and have missed more then half of the day. "SHI-" I fell off my bed before I could finish. 'Why didn't you wake me up?!' I asked Oliver kind of irritated. 'you were still hurt every badly and you probably wouldn't be able to move anyways you can't even really get off the floor right now.' Oliver stated making me feel kind of dumb. After Oliver said that i finally felt the pain in my body. "Ugh" I grunted trying to get back on the bed. After about 10 minutes of trying i finally got on the bed. I was so tired and in so much pain i just decided to go back to sleep and deal with school and all my other problems tomorrow. 

{earlier that day}

                     Axel's POV

I pull in to the schools parking lot impatiently knowing to day is the day, Andrew will finally be ours. My brothers and me get out of car and look for our cute little mate. Only to find he wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Jax it doesn't look like he's here.." Eithan said quietly to the rest of us. "he could just be late." I said hoping that was a case. "I doubt thats the case you feel somethings wrong to don't you." Jax said almost has cold has normal if it wasn't for the fact i've known him for years I wouldn't have heard the worry in it. I sigh and start walking towards the school. "we'll see him soon lets just get to class and get today over with." I said to them with a hint of sadness from not seeing him. We started heading to are first class thinking about are cute little mate.

{During class}

                         Jax's POV

I can just feel my wolf Joshua pacing back and forth in my head. Sighing I asked what's wrong. 'Something wrong with mate. we have to go help him.' Joshua making me worry because he's normally very calm. 'alright we'll go see him after school is over' I said back to the worrying wolf and shut the link off so I can try and concentrate on the teacher. No matter how hard I trued to focus my mind instantly went back to the thought of my mate and what could be wrong with him 'I hope he's not hurt' I thought it to myself.

{school bell rings}

I quickly grab my things and my brothers and we all rush to the car. While in class we had a conversation on what we were going to do. We all hope in the car and i started It the realized. "Does anyone know where he lives?" I questioned. They had a look of realization. I sighed and looked down. "Why don't we follow those two aren't they his brothers" Eithan said. And right when he said that I lifted my head to see them getting in their car. "Let's go!" Shouted Liam Which is not normal seeing how he's normally very quiet and doesn't talk much. "Right" I said starting to drive after them.

                     Andrew's POV

I wake up hearing two cars pulling up to the house and talking. 'Much be my brothers and his friends' I thought about to go to bed when I smell these intoxicating sents. 'MATES. MATES. MATES. PLEASE GO TO MATES.' Is all i hear Oliver screaming making me jump up a little and try to get to my bedroom door has fast has I can without hurting myself anymore. 'Ok Oliver im going please calm down just a little your giving me a headache' I said opening my door and walking towards the stairs.

I finally reach the stairs and stand there stunned and scared. 'T-their my m-mates' i asked Oliver hoping they weren't 'yes. Now go to them. They will protect us and help us heal.' Oliver said. 'O-Oliver all they have e-ever done is hurt u-us. I said scared of even thinking about being near them. 'Please at least get a little closer it will help us heal at least' Oliver said a little disappointed making my feelings bad. 'Alright but if they try to hurt us its going to be your head.' I said trying to cheer him up even the I was terrified. I slowly make my way done the stairs only to stumble half way down and fall hitting my head and probably dislocating my shoulder.

"Ow" I said quietly and whimper at the pain. I hear my brothers laughing at me only to hear my mates growl making me jump and quickly look at the ground waiting for the pain only to hear my brothers wine. 'what?' I questioned in my head looking up to see my mates in front of me. Eithan and Jax growling at .y brothers and liam and Axel about to help me up. That when I started to freak out on instinct only because they don't get this close to me without wanting to hurt me. The look of hurt flashed through their face when I started to back up and whimper because of fear. "We aren't going to hurt you just let us help." I heard liam say and with that i crawled towards liam and letting him pick me up. Once the others saw Liam head me in his arms the brothers started to head out."And where do you think you are taking are brother" John the oldest of us three asked the four alphas. "to the pack house where we stay." Jax answered has if is was the most obvious thing in the world. "like hell your taking our little brother." Josh said angry making me quickly cuddle into Liam's chest. I inhale his sent noticing he smelt a lot like cinnamon and apples. Loving the comfort his heart beat his body heat and sent I started to fall asleep ignoring everything else around me.

{before they got to the House}

                   Liam's POV

We were following Andrews brothers hoping they would take us to their house so we can see how our little mate is doing. We finally make it to a house. we know he's here because we can smell him. We all quickly get out of the car and start to head up to the door. "Alpha's what a surprise to see you four" they said with theit heads down in respect. "Yes now are you going to let us in or make us stand here." I hear Eithan say impatiently though I don't blame him I'm pretty sure we are all a little anxious to finally see our little mate.

"R-right. Come on in" one said open the door. We quickly walk in and smell around. what has more nervous then before was the fact we could smell our little mates blood all over the house. Before any of us noticed we heard a thump come from the stair and heard and 'ow' in pain and a whimper. We quickly look over and see our mate hurt me and Axel ran over to him when we stopped for a second shocked to hear his brothers laughI ng at our mates pain. None of us liked that and Eithan and Jax took on the defense while me and Axel continue to go help our mate.

When we go to reach out to him a started to crawl backwards away from us in wine in fear of us hurting him. I felt a ping of pain go through my heart knowing Axel probably felt it to a d knowing out mate won't trust us anytime soon but I'm hoping he will at least give us a chance. "We aren't going to hurt you just let us help." I said calmly. After I said that he slowly and cautiously crawl towards me letting me pick him up. Has soon has my brothers noticed I had our mate we started to head for the door. I was souly focused on our mate until I noticed him start to cuddle into my chest more making me snap out of it to see his two brothers trying to stop us from taking him. I just looked down at my mate and kissed him head lightly seeing him sleeping soundly without a care in the world. I just walked out the door and to the car sitting in the back set with our mate still in my arms. Soon after my brothers go in the car quitly seeing has the didn't want to wake up the cute bunny in my arms. Jax started to drive to the hospital to take care of his arm. Little did we k ow we were going to found out a lot more then just a dislocated shoulder...

_________________________________________
Hey guys I couldn't sleep so I thought I would make chapter 10 hope you enjoyed and I try to make it longer then the others to make up for how long its taken for me to actually make it. also a little update I'm starting to feel a little better and some of my problems are almost sorted out but anyways hope u guys have a great night/day baii~😊