Chapter 8

Andrew's POV
"Ugh...my head hurts.." I said quietly to myself. 'What happened' i asked Oliver 'all I know is you passed out' he responded back. Finally the world starts to come back to me and I hear talking. 'Who's that?' I thought to myself 'I don't know how about you open your eyes'. I open my eyes just a bit to where I can see but the can't tell if my eyes are open or not. When I finally get my eye adjusted to the light I see its the four brothers talking to who looked to be the pack doctor. 'Oliver what do I do?' I questioned scared. 'There is no reason to be scared Andrew..' ' you know what they have done to us so stop protecting them your supposed to be on my side' I said. 'Your right I'm sorry Andrew' 'its fine now lets get out of there' after I said that I started to look around a little and noticed a window right next to the bed I was laying in. 'Do you think you have enough strength to transform?' Oliver asked. 'I dont know but either way let's hope we're not to high up'. 'Let's do this!' Screamed Oliver 'alright get ready' I said back. I quickly get up unhook the wires in my arms and open the window. "HUH" screamed Jax I think. "GRAB HIM!" screamed eithan I think. Right before anyone could grab me I jumped. "NOO" was all I heard right before I transformed and hit the ground. I started to run to my hide out.

30 minutes later

I finally get there. (What it looks like up above) I got up the stairs and lay in the tiny bed i made and fall asleep tired and sore.

                            Jax POV
"WHERE IS HE" I screamed at the guards. "I SAID FIND OUR MATE!" I said still screaming. "Brother its going to be ok" Eithan the youngest out of us four said trying to calm me down. I took a deep breath and calm down a little. "Your right we'll see him at school hopefully but right now he's hurt." I said "he is your soon to be luna and I want him found by tomorrow understood" I asked my guards to which they all nodded and said "yes alpha" "then go" I said and they all rushed out to go search. I started rubbing my temple and sighed saying "I hope he's ok and that they find him soon"

4 hours later

                       Andrew's POV
Snap! 'Hm what was that' i asked tiredly to Oliver. 'I think the brothers sent guards but I could be a squirrel it's too far for me to be a 100%' Oliver said 'well let's hope for the best' I responded and started to put the little bit of items i had in a book bag and put it over my shoulders. I opened the window a little and got ready to jump and turn back around knowing this will be the last time here because someone has discovered it. 'The only place i counted has my home is now no more..' I turned around and jumped to go look for a new place to make a shelter at.

3 days later

I'm finally feeling good enough to go back to my normal routine and go back to school tomorrow.

                            Jax's POV
"YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOUND HIM ITS BEEN 3 DAYS!" I screamed. Me and my brothers have been going crazy not knowing if are little mate is even still alive. "GO OUT AND FIND HIM AND DONT COME BACK TILL YOU DO GOT IT!" I screamed. I heard a lot of scared "Y-yes sir" and saw them all run off. 'i just hope he's ok' i heard my brothers and are wolves say 'don't we all' and 'same' i sigh. "Where are you little mate." I said in a whisper..

_____________________________________________
Hey guys I hope you have enjoyed this chapter I will have another one out has soon has possible anyways have a good day bai. 😊