ch 1

✨✨✨

You woke up with sleepy eyes...
Reaching for the alarm clock and checking the time as it hit you...

Same old school

Same old house

Same old people

Same old insecurities...

"

Ohh...iam too sleepy but it's 8 already..i have to go to school...what do i do...iam sleepy as hell..." you mumbled to yourself.

After managing with your emotions you get ready for school..

'Uff...my life is boring as hell...i live alone and dont even have a boyfriend...but to be honest no one even seems interested in me maybe because iam so damn quiet?!
Well i want the boy to approach to me first...and i have damn high and different behaviour  which i expect in a boy...maybe thats the reason iam single forever...whatever...'

Who knows lets go to school...

*phone rings*

"Hello? What happened mom why are you calling at this time i have to go to school.." you say in a grumpy tone as your mother had Called you after ages.

"remember you asked me to do your admission in a school?" She speaks.

"yep...what about it?"

"i have arranged everything...and the paperwork is even done..your transfer is done and i bought a better house near that school for you so you can just shift today and join the school tomorrow...be well mannered there and you have to become quite popular there...I don't know how you're gonna do it...But get good score and be an ideal student!"

"Well I'll try for studying well..i..i mean i will study well..but woah..mom you arranged everything in a day!"

"yeah...you see i have got enough power and money too..." she says in a proud tone.

"i know...thank you...bye..." you say and hang up.

You packed all your stuff and moved to your new house...

woah this one is actually better...oh my i was damn bored with that old one...seems there is something new in life...woah...iam very excited..:')

*next day*

Y/n's POV -

I got up and got ready...
i was half an hour early to the new school....

I just roamed around looking at the school building but i was too involved wandering around that i didn't notice someone coming and bumped into him...

"uhh...it hurts..." i rubbed my forehead which just hit a robust manly chest.

"who is this little girl? You seems new?" The unknown but handsome boy spoke.

"hello my name is y/n...iam sorry i didn't walk properly and notice you." I said bowing and trying to leave for my class.

"hello, my name is jungkook...so do you have a boyfriend girl?" He spoke as he held my arm.

"umm...well i don't..."

"good then...you will be alone for us to bully but looking at your age and beauty i wonder how come you don't have one?
How many boys you dated?" He says while smirking and looking at me from head to toe.

"well...no one yet..."

"great! That's interesting i like shy and innocent girls but couldn't find one since ages and here one herself bumps into me...what a good fate we have..." he chuckles.

"w..wh..what do you mean?"
You Narrow your brows as you step back.

Jungkook comes closer and caressed your cheek,
"what do you think?"

You nervously move away,
"sorry i have to attend my class."

But he grabs your waist and pins you to the wall to speak,
"who told you can go already?"

"P..pl...please lemme go..."

He nears his face to yours,
"Hmm? What did you say?"

"le..l..lemme go!"

He purposefully moves more closer...less than half centimetre away from your lips...You try to move him away...but he was too strong compared to you,

"Ok...what do you want?"

"that's my girl...nothing much...just kiss me for 1 minute..." he smirked.

"w..what! Why?" You shout glaring at him.

"I'm warning you...dont let me do it myself or else you will regret..."

"o.ok.."
with no experience and emotions of kissing you just touches your lips with his...

Why am i even doing this!?

"Done...Now lemme go..." you say while moving away.

"do you call that a kiss?...it wasn't even a good peck!" He scoffed.

"sorry i never did such thing so i don't know." You blurt out.

"ok then...i will give you a homework...learn how to kiss...tomorrow morning i want one and it should be passionate enough..." just simply says and the bell rings indicating that your class is about to start.

"ok i will learn. bye."
You pushed jk away and rushed to the class leaving jungkoOk dumbfounded as he chuckled,

"woah...what a unique girl...stole my kiss...and ran away...don't know why but-"

"hey! What was it that just happened?" His best friend named taehyung approaches him.

"you saw everything hyung?" JungkoOk looked away nervously.

"Yeah!...and i am surprised...dont you like bullying girls?  When did you became romantic huh?" He shoots him a glare.

"I too don't know...its just that this girl attracts me so badly and makes me loose control from my emotions...she is...she is oddly attracting me..."

"finally...you fall for someone again...but its not a bad girl or seducer or a play girl but instead a innocent and loyal one huh!" Taehyung scoffed as this was something unexpected for him.

"well maybe its because she is far away from boys...she is too loyal to her future husband which makes me jealous coz i want such a girl and guess what! She is going to be the one!" He chuckled.

"Do i smell sarcasm?" Taehyung says sniffing.

"Ok...i know i went too far all of a sudden...but my eyes are on this girl!" JungkoOk said.

"what an uninteresting love story...if you order her to marry you now she might do it out of fear..." taehyung shrugs.

"do you really think i want such a love story?
Even if she is innocent you didn't notice something in her!"

"what?"

"when i came close to her..she is nervous...because it was the first time a boy came so close to her...but she hasn't got the feel...what i mean to say is that she is very cold hearted...basically in case of love...." jungkook says rubbing his chin with his fingers.

"whereas you are the opposite...you are the most soft hearted person when it comes to love..haha....what a duo...now there comes twist in the love story!" He smirked.

"Iam looking forward to it." He says turning towards jungkook but there was no one there...

"Hey where is he gone?"

*looks around*

"Aish this boy!!!"

___

Thanks for reading😊💜

Borahae 💜