Prince of Knights Chp9

Salam people, I missed writing. Hope you guys like and enjoy this chapter. Oh! I know you will enjoy it. This is dedicated to all of you :)

_____________________________________________________

~*~* A Deserted heart has no choice but to depart ~ Yasser Hareb~*~*

Those doe-like eyes were wide in utter terror and perplexity, making them appear even larger. Faris peered at her, muddled. Only a raise of sun illuminated her heavenly face, he could not help but agree that she was indeed beautiful! That mere thought inflamed him and plastered a deep scowl on his handsome face.

"What on earth are you doing here, bint ash Sheikh?" he demanded in a guttural voice.

The hawk-like eyes took in how she recoiled and the sudden gasp that escaped her lips. It flabbergasted the heartless prince when she instantaneously glowered back at him without an ounce of agitation. "Can't I have a day to my pitiable self before I am shipped to survive with a brute?" his eyes turned dark at this and a glint of panic ascended in her eyes.

"You foolish woman," he hissed, "My presence was demanded by Badr so that the Borkan will not ponder you have decamped to greet another war. I am certain you did not think of the ramifications." Faris berated, with his fist clenched in order to tame the roaring rage.

Raghad dropped her gaze with a deep frown between her eyebrows. Undoubtedly, she did not ponder on the consequences of her groundless actions. Promptly, she propelled her rage upwards, Sheikh Faisal  gave her away to this fiend and she did not desire to distress her mind if Borkans believed she fled. Raghad looked up and endeavoured to raise to her feet.

Faris observed with amazement undisguised on his face when she pushed her quivering palms on the rocks and attempted to stand up, however collapsed instantly. The incautious woman was wounded and that burdened the obstacles.

"They are my family I am very well aware of that fact, knight," she rasped, "I have no premeditation to generate another blood bath, my tribe has suffered enough," by the time she finished her bottom lip trembled.

Faris inhaled, the woman did not plan on escaping after all but her actions were impetuous, the wolf could have terminated her if he was not present at the right time, "Sabarni ya Rab," he murmured, turned his body to right, brought his fingers to his lips then blew a loud whistle.

In a trice Tufan cantered up to him, "Mount," he ordered, his back to her. Faris could not touch her, indeed he desired to aid the naive woman but they were not married yet.

Raghad bit her lip hard and rose to her shaky feet, it was exceedingly hard to stay standing. Her knees wobbled from the agony that wailed in them which unbolted the chains of the tears. Gradually she reached to touch the beast in order to support herself.

Faris knew Tufan did not fancy female touch so he was prepared, if Tufan misbehaved he would react. The petrified woman trailed her lean fingers on the beast, leaving a trail of blood on the shiny mane. The horse grunted and Raghad watched horrified as the tall man, grabbed the reins and urged the horse to sit.

"Mount quickly Tufan does not prefer sitting," the man vocalized irked.

Her eyes widened, "I shall not ride with you," Raghad yelled.

Faris shot her a deadly glare which sent bitter shivers down the length of her spine. She was certain her demise was written by the hand of that wolf, but when this stranger materialized. Raghad desired for earth to split open and swallow her so that she could curtain her crumbling fortitude from this imp. Seeing her enemy, the man who was to be annihilated on sight months ago, the reason of her despair and misery here, she believed he would undoubtedly eliminate her.