Here to help Muslim Authors

Salam alikum guys! 

This is a very important post for authors and those who wish to be authors. I have been thinking about this certain issue for months now, and I am finally coming to voice my thoughts. I will be a bit straightforward and some might find me rude, but it's true. 

Wattpad took down the Spiritual category because our books don't have that awesome content that ticks it for them. Our books lack many things, and it hurts to see Muslim authors spend so much of their time on books that are not worthy of reading, unfortunately. What I am about to suggest is what most authors are paid to do. I am willing to help those authors who need help either in writing, their chapters, or even the plot itself. Trust me when I say this, others take a sh*t load of money for what I want to do, but I can't sit back and watch Muslim books lose their touch every single day. 

If we touch the awesome topics that we have in our cultures our books will touch the sky, and that's where we do the mistakes. So those, who follow me here on wattpad, please spread the word so I can be of any help. Even to those who don't know that I exist. I am ready to help and go an extra mile for the Muslim authors in sha Allah.

I have been writing books for many years, and have read books more than the hair on my head lol, so use this opportunity and use me to gain more. 

Sad scenes, happy scenes, fight scenes, girly scenes they all need to be as real as possible. Just imagine, that when you write a book which is real and many Muslim girls and boys can relate to it they will be drawn to your book like moths to a flame. For example, girls gathering to do Henna before the Eid, men going to shop together and buying gifts for their parents for Eid. These small, yet POWERFUL details twist minds. 

Use YOUR culture as your sword. Use your family's gatherings, fights, sweet moments in books, and I swear to God you will be shocked at how amazing your book will be. Our culture and our beautiful religion are the keys to success in everything, not just books in everything. 

This (Prince of Knights) is the only way where I could reach a lot of audiences, once the purpose of this post is done, I will take it down. So, please spread the word. Those who need help, or guidance, just message me on my Instagram Queens_realm. You don't have to follow me to do that. I am not looking for followers. I am here to help. 

Together we are stronger, far stronger than Wattpad! 

Please spread the word by tagging them here, message them or personally tell them. And those who need help, please message me. 

P.S. This has a lot of mistakes I just needed to reach out to you guys. So ignore the grammar.