3 - Feelings die.

Joe woke up with no headache and a clear memory not knowing if that was a good or bad sign. He knew he drank some last night but not that much like two  weeks ago but still he didn't know of he had to be happy with this or not. As Joe turned around he met with a sleeping boy infront of him. His lashes were long and he had a really angelic face. His face was soft making Joe fight the urge to touch it.

" Staring is rude you know? " The boy said making Joe's heart drop in angst. " I wasn't staring. " Joe claimed as he continued looking at the boy while he opened his eyes. " You are actually quite good in bed. " The blonde confessed bluntly. " Get that alot. " Joe responded as he turned to lay on his back. " Oh we have a fuckboy here. " The boy joked seeing Joe only roll his eyes. " Well, fuckboy. " He began as he sat up looking down at Joe. " Can I atleast have your name? " The stranger asked making Joe look back at him. " Why, is our wedding tomorrow? " Joe joked having the feeling he already used that joke once but not quite sure when. The boy furrowed his eyebrows as if he was deeply in thought. " It's Joe. " Joe later said.

" I knew it. " The boy said quickly after the name had been told. " What? " Joe asked confused as he sat up. " My name is Ben. " Joe's eyes widened as he heard the name. " No, you're not. " Joe said in disbelief. " Ask my mom. " Ben joked but Joe didn't find it so funny, Joe didn't find this whole situation funny. He fell back down on bed covering his face with his hands. " Yesterday was- " Ben started but Joe let out the loudest groan cutting the boy off. Joe sat up straight again looking at Ben. " Listen Ben, " He began. " You're probably a really nice guy but this is not going to happen. " Joe said pointing between them two. " I'm straight. " Joe sighed out looking down. " Are you sure because you kinda begged for my dick- "

" You're not helping! " Joe cut him off looking back at him again. " Well, what now? " Ben asked after a while of silence. " Now, " Joe started. " Am I going to leave and you are going to lay here in bed as we are going to try and forget everything okay? " Joe finished explaining. " Well okay.. " Ben said as he looked down upset that Joe was being really distant and cold. Ben fell back down on bed while Joe was putting his clothes back on in silence. " Everything okay there pal? " Joe asked seeing the boy on bed looking devastated. " Hm. " Ben only responded. " Don't be sad, you'll find someone else to fuck. " Joe said as he put his coat on. " Well.. " Joe trailed off while looking down. " Bye. " He said as he turned around and left. 

It was already getting dark when Joe arrived at his apartment. Ben actually didn't live that far from his apartment, he found it weird that they didn't bump into each other yet. That's the past, Joe thought as he sat down. He made the mistake twice, another time is not going to happen. The moment he walked out of that door he promised himself to move on and yet again tell no one.

He sighed deeply in annoyance when he realized he forgot to take of his coat. After putting it away he felt around inside his pocket to search for his phone and when he finally found it pulling it out something fell on the ground. Joe looked at the yellow sticky note laying on the ground. He hoped that it wasn't what he thought it would be but yes it was.

- Maybe if by chance you wanted to hangout.

. B

He read the short sentence and rolled his eyes. Joe looked at the phone number written down at the bottom of the note. He let out a sigh as he crumbled the paper up and placed it on his nightstand deciding to throw it away the next day since he was too tired to function right now. 

Joe didn't like too much contact with someone. Rami was his only friend and he liked it like that. Since his parents passed away he turned into a whole different person pushing more and more people away when they wanted to interact. He didn't cry since that night when he heard the news. Since that night he didn't really feel anything because it hurts. It makes him sad to think about it or to talk about it. Not even Rami had the chance to ask him about it or anything. Joe never talked about anything he was thinking or feeling, he liked being alone and on his own. He even loved it.

hello hello. did yall see that joe started a fukcing youtube channel?? like ?? anyways sorry that this was really sad or boring im trying to make this one more serious you know? 👁👅👁