9 - You put me through it.

Joe didn't even think about greeting Ben in the proper way since the first thing he did when the door opened was grabbing the blonde by his collar and smashing their lips together. Ben didn't complain since he always liked it whenever Joe showed affection because it's always Ben who starts everything. Between the kisses as if they didn't talk to each other for years Ben pushed Joe against the wall hearing the boy let out a small whimper but not breaking the kiss. 

Ben didn't even really care to ask Joe what was wrong for his sudden outburst so he just did what Joe asked him.

" Please fuck me. " 

Ben heard the boy beg while Ben was softly nipping on his neck. " Of course baby. " Ben said not processing the nickname he just gave Joe but the said boy could hear it all too clear hating the way his heart started pumping faster. 

" Well that was, different.. " Ben said scoffing as he caressed Joe's hair. Joe was still out of breath but he could say that with his head on Ben's chest and hearing his heart beat gently he could just close his eyes and go to sleep. " Why though? " Ben asked him interrupting his thoughts. " I don't know.. " Joe trailed off staring in the distance loving the way how Ben played with his hair. " I guess I was just bored. " Joe said still not fully comfortable wih outing his feelings. " Oh right.. " Ben said quite sadly. " Well- " He started again sitting straight up breaking their position. " I have uhm, things to do.. " He finished not looking at Joe. He didn't know why he was acting like this suddenly, it was probably because of what Joe said. " What? Why so sudden? " Joe asked looking at Ben in confusion and kind of feeling his heart drop at the boy's reaction. " I forgot, I still have a project to finish you know. And it's already late, you should go. " Ben said putting on his clothes again. Joe looked at the boy sitting on the edge of the bed putting his shirt on. 

Ben felt the bed dip and soon two arms were back-hugging his waist. " Did I say something wrong? " Joe asked resting his head in his nape. Ben looked down in guilt as he moved his hands up to his waist putting them ontop of Joe's hands. " No. " Ben lied, he would feel selfish if he would tell the boy about him feeling upset because of Joe still being really emotionless towards him in these situations. How would he know? He's mentally damaged, he doesn't know how some simple words would affect Ben. 

" It's okay. I'm just tired. " Ben said softly grabbing Joe's hands before getting himself out of the position. The blonde already stood up, slowly losing his grip on Joe's hand leaving the boy alone in bed. Joe looked at the boy walking out of he room. Joe felt- how did he actually feel? Not that good, he could say. Joe gripped the sheets in frustration not knowing what to name this feeling. 

' What did I say? What did I do? ' He asked himself. He didn't get it why Ben was reacting like this. Everything was okay right? Joe sat there for a couple of minutes before getting out of bed and putting his clothes on. 

" I'm going home. " Joe spoke up looking at the back of the boy's head. " Okay. " Was the only word coming out of his mouth making Joe's heart ached more and that was the moment he felt something roll down his cheek. Ben felt eyes staring at him and turned around seeing Joe, the boy he knew for now already two months, with tears in his eyes. Ben looked at the boy who was only looking at him preventing the tears from falling. Ben sighed deeply dropping his head before walking towards the boy grabbing the back of his head and letting it rest on his shoulder. 

" Why are you doing this to me? " Joe asked crying really lightly as Ben caressed his hair trying to calm him down. " I'm sorry. " Ben said before reapeating it many times when Joe broke down in tears. " I'm sorry. " Ben said again as he held the boy closer to him. The blonde felt Joe shaking his head against him. " It's my fault. " Joe said still sobbing. " I'm sorry, what I said. " He added fisting Ben's shirt more tightly. " I was not bored. " Joe confessed looking up. " I missed you. " He said still trying to calm himself down. Ben only smiled at him before leaning in and placing a kiss on his forehead. " I know. " He said before kissing him on the lips. " I know. " He said again making Joe smile.

" So how is it going between you and Ben? " Rami asked waiting for Lucy who was ordering for them. " Oh, it's okay. " Joe said looking down not knowing he was smiling again. " What happened? " Rami asked. " Well we fucked- " Joe started and Rami gestured with his hand to stop. " Not. That. " He said making Joe let out a short laugh. " There must be something really big that happened because you just laughed. " Rami wasn't that surprised since whenever Joe met Ben he had been having all these type of new things. " We had a fight. " Joe said and Rami's jaw dropped. " And that's what makes you all giddy?! " The black-haired boy asked totally confused. " I mean I know you are starting to discover some feelings but th- " Rami started but Joe cut him off. " I cried. " 

The boy choked on his own saliva, coughing as he asked. " What? " Joe just offered him his own water but Rami shook his head. When he came down from his coughing he asked again. " What did you say? " 

" I cried. " Joe repeated satisfied with himself. " I cried. And I cried. " Usually when someone would cry it didn't make the person that happy but Joe was different. It took him 4 years to cry again or show any emotion at all. The fact that Joe cried was new and Rami couldn't be happier. " Oh my god I'm so happy I could kiss you- " Rami joked but of course Lucy just had to return from ordering. " Then do it, it's your boyfriend! " Lucy said and Rami could only let his head fell down on the table in regret of saying it.

hello lesbians ❤️👄❤️ ok so basically in the beginning i was about to make joe this badass bitch who had no feelings fukcing robot headass but going further into this fanfic he just turns out to be this fluff boy who needs to get protected 24/7 ( atleast when he's with ben ) also about gwil being in this fanfic ehm.. idk tho . idk when im about to put homeboy in like ??? also look at my mans 😔😔

 idk when im about to put homeboy in like ??? also look at my mans 😔😔