14 - In my dreams.

Joe was glad that everything was working out again. Ben wasn't mad at him anymore and Joe could proudly say that he actually apologized, well he did alot of times since he met Ben but the fact that after a fight Joe was the first one to apologize was something big. When they were walking while holding hands Joe didn't even care that he skipped the street to his apartment, he just got dragged towards Ben apartment. The first second when Ben closed the door behind him he pressed Jie against the door and kissed him passionately.

" I missed this. " He said as he looked at Joe who was just smiling at him before grabbing him by his collar and crashing their lips together.

And so things just got back to normal but even though that they were good didn't mean that Joe and Lucy were good. Joe didn't even know if Lucy hated him or did things on purpose to test his waters but he didn't care, he just knew that he couldn't stand the girl and couldn't wait for her to pack her things and leave. It was just everytime when Lucy joined them all it would get pretty hard for Joe not to slap her right there. 

" Ben that's so funny! " Lucy said as she laughed dramatically. " It wasn't even that funny. " Joe mumbled as he looked away making Rami laugh at his friend. " Oh, thanks? " Ben said confused as he scratched awkwardly behind his head. " It wasn't even fucking funny and he knows that too. " Joe asked with his voice really low. Rami was currently trying to hold in his laughter but nearly spat out his drink. Lucy looked at Rami and raised her eyebrow making Rami shake his head while holding up one hand gesturing that it was nothing.

" Well anyways I'm gonna go! " Lucy spoke while standing up not noticing Joe sigh out in relief. " I will see you guys, later. " She said but secretly gazing at the blonde boy sitting down. " Bye! " She said again before walking away. Ben looked behind him seeing the girl exit and when he turned around he was met with Joe staring at him with his one eyebrow raised. Ben only sighed oht and looked down. " You know, she isn't that bad. " Ben spoke and Joe clicked his tongue in response. " She really isn't, I don't know how you can hate her- " Rami got cut off. " Because she's all over him! " He said pointing at Ben. " So? What does it have to do with you? " Rami asked Joe them forgetting that he said boy was literally sitting infront of them. " Because he's my- Friend. " He stopped himself before continuing. Rami scoffed, shaking his head. Joe just felt like shit, he COULDN'T do anything about it. Yeah and so what? Let her be over Ben, it's none of your business. 

But why was it that everytime Ben drifted further away, his heart broke more and more?

It was already getting dark and they decided to call it a day and go home. Joe of course wanted to just go home with Ben and probably cuddle but Ben told him he was tired. His mood changed suddenly making Joe confused. Joe nodded in agreement trying to hide the sadness in him. He waited infront of Ben like an idiot thinking he would kiss him goodbye, why though? He was only met with a hand resting ontop of his head and when he cracked his eyes open in disappointment, Ben was only smiling softly at him before turning around and walking away. Joe turned around and walked also to his apartment.

When Joe tried to listen to some music and grab his earphones he couldn't feel it inside his pockets. He obviously panicked at first but then quickly came to realization that Ben probably had his earphones since he thought Joe wasn't paying any attention to him talking? Well maybe because Joe didn't want to listen to Ben probably talking about Lucy.

Joe stopped walking and turned around walking around the corner, maybe he could catch up with Ben and ask his phone back. Maybe it could also be the right time to ask Ben what's wrong since he had been acting up suddenly after the conversation at the cafeteria. Joe walked further and around the corner. Joe walked further even skipping a few steps, he didn't know why happiness suddenly overtook him? It felt like he was seeing his crush again.. haha. Joe shook his head at the thought because it was making him blush, and he was not here for it. Joe didn't have any feelings towards Ben, yes they fucked but that was it. Joe had no feelings for Ben, he was sure of it.

Then why did he froze death in his tracks when he saw the blonde not so far away from him? Maybe it was because he wasn't alone? He was with Lucy. Joe looked at the pair infront of him not even bothering to hide, not that they would see him anyways. Joe already felt sick in his stomach but when he saw Lucy slowly come closer to Ben he couldn't tell if he was about to pass out. That was when his heart sunk probably stopped beating, it also may dropped but Joe couldn't care less. He looked at the two who were now closer than ever, only a couple of centimeters apart. Joe dropped his head down low and turned around the corner walking away. He didn't need his earphones anyways. 

sorry for not updating. i was busy.and also sorry for this chapter being shit but i didnt feel really good today so.