16 - Learn how to fall down.

It was sure hard for Joe to act like nothing was wrong since Ben didn't know he was watching. But he had to say, that he was actually quite good at moving on. Of course it was weird that they didn't do anything together for almost a week but seeing it at how it was going, Joe didn't think it was bothering Ben. But even though it all was going quite great, Joe couldn't help but to feel his heart sink everytime he saw Ben and Lucy together. 

" It's gonna be okay.. " Rami said, putting his hand on Joe's shoulder. Joe turned his head to the side and showed a reassuring smile. " Yeah, I know. " He said not really having any hope in that sentence. Gwil walked towards the two with his gaze still lingering on the pair talking. " Well they are going good I see. " He said as he sat down looking back at Joe and Rami. " Yeah, I tried to talk to Lucy about it and she just cut me off giggling, and damn I miss her. " Rami said as he looked down sad. " Why don't you two just man up and talk to them- " Gwil started but got cut off by the two. " Are you out of your mind?! " Rami asked. " And do what? Confess? " Joe asked sarcastically. " Well ye- " Rami cut Gwil off again. " No. Lucy will laugh at me. " The blackhaired boy said looking intot he distance seeing the two still talk. Joe dropped his head on the table while letting out a groan. " This is the worst. " He mumbled and Rami could only nod in agreement.

Lucy looked at the ground. " I get it. " She suddenly said. " What? " Ben asked raising his eyebrow. " Why you stopped me. " Lucy added looking up at the blonde growing silent. " I'm sorry for even trying, I should've know. " She said. " Know what? " Ben asked confused. " That your heart was already resting with someone elses. " She explained after looking at the three boys at the table but mostly at one particular boy. " It's really not th- " Ben tried to explain but Lucy cut him off by raising her hand gesturing him to stop. " It's okay Ben, I think deep down, you know it too. " Ben looked down before looking up again only at the boy at the table. " Yeah I guess. It was really obvious wasn't it? " Ben laughed shortly making Lucy laugh. " Yes, yes it was. But I'm sur ehe think of you like that too. " She tried but Ben just shook his head in disagreement. " I don't think so, I think it's really over. " 

Joe was already heading towards his apartment since it was getting late. He however didn't expect for someone trying to catch up with him. It was Ben, of course. " Hey. " The blonde greeted as he walked next to Joe. " Hi. " Joe said back not really in the mood to talk. " So how is life? " Ben suddenly asked and Joe just sighed. Only if he knew, Joe thought to himself. " Great, yours? " He actually wanted to just go inside his room and sleep all the stress and thinking off. " Yeah good, it's well, " Ben trailed off looking at Joe who was only looking straight foreward. " Quiet. " He finished as he smiled bitterly to himself looking down. " Then you should do something about it. " Joe replied rather shortly but it seemed as if Ben didn't notice it. " I suppose. " Ben said, looking down at Joe's hand who was swinging softly next to his hand. Ben trailed his hand towards Joe's trying to link their fingers but Joe pulled away putting his hand in his pocket. " I gotta go. " Joe said as he looked at the boy, Ben looked at him as if he was trying to tell him something but just instead he only replied shortly. " Okay. " Ben said making it quiet between them.

 " Well, see you later then. " Joe said as he looked down, he didn't know why saying goodbye was that hard for him suddenly. A couple of seconds in the silence Ben took slowly a step foreward. Joe looked up again at Ben who now stood really close. Joe could lie, he could say that his heart wasn't beating faster than anything, but it did. Ben raised his hands as he cupped Joe's face making the boy blush. Joe really thought about Ben trying to kiss him but instead he felt the boy's lips on his forehead. Joe stood there for a while only looking down trying to process Ben having his lips on his forehead. Ben pulled away looking at the boy and smiled but, it wasn't a happy smile. When Ben left Joe still stood there. Why did this, felt like a different goodbye? Why did this one feel as if his other half was leavng him instead? 

Joe turned around and walked further to his apartment not knowing if he had to feel happy or not. It was all so weird.

hello. I AM SO BUSY LIKE WTF omg ok we love a famous queen 😍💁🏻‍♀️ no but i need to fix something with my work and school and all that other shit its really making me want to 🚘🚶🏻‍♀️ anyways i hope yall liked this chapter 🤠