5 - Starting an unknown connection.

" I didn't want to become an lawyer anyways so I don't know why I choose this. " Joe explained as he took a sip of his alcohol. Why was he here again? Oh yeah he was bored. " Well, atleast you graduate soon right? How old were you again? " Ben asked as he looked at the boy getting rather comfortably on his couch taking sips out of his bottle. " Twenty-two. " Joe said not bothering to look at Ben because why would he? 

" Oh, so you're still a baby? " Ben teased and Joe looked up at him in confusion. " No? Please never call me that again. " He said as he rolled his eyes at him. " My house my rules, baby. " The boy pushed, laughing when he saw Joe getting frustrated. " Yeah, yeah very funny. Now give me more. " Joe said stretching his arm out towards the other beer bottle waving his hand lazily. " More dick? " Ben asked smirking at the boy as he grabbed the bottle and passing it on. " Shut up. I came here because I was bored and I don't have any- Why am I even explaining this to you? " Joe asked as he took the bottle out of the boy's hand. " I don't know but go on. " He responded leaning back on the other side of the couch. " Nevermind. " Joe brushed it off not noticing the position. For a person that didn't like intimidating contact not even with his closest friend he was apparently fine with him resting his legs on Ben's lower stomach as the boy had his hand lazily wrapped around Joe's ankles. Maybe it was the alcohol that made him not realize any of this. 

The time surely passed by quick since it was already getting quite dark outside. Not that Joe or Ben cared because they were literally talking and just sitting in silence sometimes. Their position changed and not because Joe noticed but just because his back started hurting since he sat like that. Everything was okay for Joe. He actually started to get a little more comfortable with someone else rather than Rami. " Your parents sure are happy that you moved your annoying ass out of the house huh? " Ben laughed at his own joke making Joe look down. " Yeah I guess.. " Joe trailed off as he fiddled with the bottle in his hands. Even though Ben saw Joe only thrice, he never saw Joe smiling, so he didn't expect him to laugh or something but the respond sure made Ben think if he said something wrong.

" Did I say something wrong? " Ben asked looking at Joe and he could only see the boy swallow hard before opening his mouth. " My parents died. " Joe said with no hint of sadness in his voice. " Joe I'm so sorr- " Ben started but Joe shook his head taking another sip of his drink. " Don't be. It's okay. " He claimed making the silence enter the room again. Joe looked up after a while of them just being quiet. " Dude stop nagging, it's okay. Now let's fuck. " Joe said as he stood up taking off his shirt. " I thought you didn't want to fuck- "

" I changed my mind. " Joe cut him off walking to which he thought was the bedroom. " That's my bathroom. " Ben said watching the boy stand still infront of it for a moment before taking a turn to the other room. " I knew that. " Joe said opening the door and walking inside making Ben laugh to himself. " Are you coming or do I need to fucking jack myself off?! " Joe called from inside the room. " Coming. " Ben said as he already started unbuckling his belt while walking towards his bedroom. " Oh yes you are. " Joe said making Ben let out a scoff at the lame joke.

" Well that was fun. " Joe said as he came down from his high. " Thank you I guess? " Ben asked not really sure if he had to be happy with that. " Sorry, I'm not that good at reacting. " Joe apologized which was weird since he never apologized to anyone. " I noticed. " Ben said rolling on the his side so that he was looking at Joe who was only staring at the ceiling. " Why actually? " Ben asked and Joe just shrugged. " So you're not going to tell me huh? " Ben asked pretending to think making Joe turn his head towards him until Ben suddenly started to tickle Joe. After a while of Ben just tickling the boy and getting ontop of him he saw that Joe didn't let out a laugh once. " Huh?! " The blonde said obviously confused. " Nice try but really weak. " Joe stated as he pinched Ben lightly making him fall off of him. " Why did you pinch me?! " Ben asked rubbing his side. " Oh boo hoo, it was lightly. " Joe stood up putting his clothes on while Ben did the same. 

" Well.. " Joe trailed off. " By- " He got cut off by Ben grabbing the back of his collar preventing him to walk any further. " So this is what you are gonna do? Tell me to forget about everything and move on while we end up fucking again? " Ben asked looking at Joe. " I'm sorry but did you hear those words coming out of my mouth? " He asked freeing himself out of Ben's grip. " I only wanted to say ' Well, bye. ' But your gay ass stopped me. " Joe said slightly lifting his head up to look at the boy. " Gay ass? Who says that I'm gay? " Ben asked offended. " Your dick inside my ass. " Joe said bluntly. " Well, you are gay too then. " Ben said trying to hide his smile. " Who says? " Joe asked folding his arms while frowning. " Your ass on my dick. " The blonde responded grinning as he looked down at the boy. " Touché. " Joe said as he turned around and walked out of the door. 

It was of course weird for him to have a conversation with someone. It was also weird of him to make slick jokes since he always hated them. It was weird of him to tell him about his parents while everytime someone else asked about it he always brushed it off and just said thag he was adopted. But the most weird thing that happened just now was that when Joe left and walked to his apartment he actually smiled to himself.

hello this story is literally so shit idk why im still writing 🤡