10 - Keep my head afloat.

Things were going rather good for Joe. It had been already two months since he and Ben had that one nightstand at that party that turned into two-nightstands and three-nightstands and so on until he found himself now laying ontop of the boy resting his head on Ben's shoulder as he felt Ben playing with his hair. He could say that even though the first time when he met Ben he didn't really like him ( not that it was any different from other people ) but he was secretly happy that it turned into whatever this was. 

" What are you thinking about? " Ben interrupted his thoughts making Joe shrug. " Hm nothing special. " Joe said feeling the hand slowly leave his head. Joe grabbed the hand and put it on his head again making Ben laugh softly at the boy. " Cute. " Ben thought out loud and Joe just tried his really best to ignore the blush on his face.

He often thought about the things Ben would say to him or call him. The time Ben called him ' Baby ' Joe felt his stomach curl up in a satisfying way. It made him feel differently and he wished Ben would always call him like that but of course he was too stubborn to speak up. However, the blonde could see the way Joe was enjoying the name as much as he did calling him that. So of course Ben liked to tease the boy just to see him blush since he thought it was always cute whenever Joe got flustered.

" Baby, can you grab my charger? " Ben asked watching every move of the boy who stilled at the name. " Y-yeah. " Joe said as he walked over to the counter grabbing the charger. " Oh and baby, can you take some water with you? " Ben asked again making Joe blush even more. " Hmhm. " He hummed not trusting his voice at this point. He wasn't even trusting his face right now because the heat kept getting worse the more he heard the name. Joe stood still at the counter, leaning on it. He had to calm down, this wasn't good for him. Joe was so caught in the thought of him trying to get rid of the red color on his face that he didn't even notice someone sneaking up behind him. 

" Everything okay? " Ben asked looking at the back of the boy's head trying to hide his grin. " Yeah I am why wouldn't I- " Joe asked turning around, cutting off his own question. " -be okay.. " He finished looking at the boy who was standing really close. " I don't know, I guess you could say that I was worried about my baby. " And if Joe wasn't already slowly dying he surely did now because the name already had impact on him but putting the word ' My. ' before it made him feel things. 

" Why, are you calling me like that? " Joe asked quietly. " Don't you like it? " Ben asked stepping closer, keeping eye contact with him. " I can stop if you want to- " Ben said quiet looking down. " I like it. " Joe cut him off looking at the blonde. " Really? " Ben asked looking up again. " Yeah. " Joe stated while smiling softly at the said boy. 

Joe didn't complain when Ben leaned in to kiss him, feeling two hands holding him by the waist. Joe moved his hands up to cup Ben's face, slowly getting pressed against the sink making him smile into the kiss. All of this, the kiss, the way they kissed made Joe feel his heart actually skip a beat, something he thought he lost a long time ago. Joe felt Ben's hand go under his sweater, tracing his fingertips over the sensitive skin. Joe inhaled deeply feeling like he was floating on a cloud. That cute innocent kiss soon turned into sloppy kisses and forming hickeys on Joe's neck. Ben trailed the hand slowly behind Joe,  grazing his back making the boy arch it perfectly. Ben looked up at Joe looking at him with dazed eyes. He kissed him again only more passionate hearing the boy let out a quiet moan in response. 

" How was it with Ben yesterday? " Rami asked smirking when seeing the boy's eyes widen. " How do you know? " Joe asked in a whisper. " You are really bad at hiding, that.. " Rami trailed of pointing and his neck. Joe wore an oversized hoodie today just because of that. He had trouble with really hiding it and the worst thing was that he had school today so he had to be actually really careful with it. " I-it was okay.. " Joe said quietly while gripping his hoodie pulling it more up to cover it. Rami let out a short laugh, " Can I meet him? " Rami asked seeing Joe's eyes snap towards him. " Why? " Joe asked not really knowing why he got protective over that. " Don't worry I'm not gonna fuck with him. " Rami said raising his hand in defense. " I wouldn't care anyways. " Joe claimed looking away making Rami laugh even more. " Sure. " Joe spoke again shaking off every thought going through his head right now. 

It was okay, Joe thought. He trusted Rami, well kind off. Ben was just a friend? A friend who fucked him. It was weird, just this everything was weird for Joe. He and Ben had been screwing for almost three months. The fact that an one-nightstand turned into this, made Joe feel all types of feelings. It was scary to have your heart skip a beat again, or even smile which if Joe would think about it a year ago it would make him actually laugh. Joe couldn't help it, he lost his own home he had with his parents a long time ago and he felt as if he was slowly finding another home.

" But the thing I'm really curious about is, " Rami cut his thoughts off. " You two are fucking right? " He asked leaning in when the boy nodded in response. " Well, are you g- " Rami began but Joe cut him off. " No. " 

Rami nodded while pursing his lips. " Of course, stubborn as ever. " He sighed out and Joe looked at him offended. " What? No I'm not? I'm just not gay. " Joe claimed. " Yeah of course, sure. " Rami said sarcastically nodding. " " I really am not gay. " Joe repeated again. " Yeah okay. " Rami put his hands up in defense. But if Joe was sure of what he just said, then why did it feel everything but right? He didn't like it. 

im this close 👌🏼 to write a smut scene in it but it might be REALLY cringy since i cant write for shit so 👁👄👁