❥ 01『true hell』

o n e

o n e

TRUE HELL

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

WARNING: This chapter includes torture, if you do not feel comfortable with this please do not read.

Also if you're one of those people who skip the character info then you're gonna be confused so go read it

"GOOD EVENING, (L/N)," Kurogiri greeted as the (h/c) haired girl entered the rundown bar. She nodded in response as she sat down on a rusted stool opposite him. She traced the worn down seat with her finger, feeling the rough leather against her skin. The action helped to soothe her in this rotted place called home.

"Here's the usual," He placed a glass of juice onto the counter and she gazed at her distorted reflection through the once clear glass which was now a deep ruby. Then, picking up the glass, she gently twirled it by the stem. 

(y/n) didn't have a favourite colour but if she had to choose it wouldn't be red. 

Red was the colour of the strings she was forced to see everyday, the strings that supposedly bring happiness to others. It was the colour of the blood that pours out of her victims as their horrified faces stared back at her. It was the colour of someone's eyes. The one who she was most afraid of.

"(y/n), " That feared voice called. Her ears perked up and a shiver travelled through her as she carefully put down her glass. She turned to meet that hated red colour, remaining her calm composure by masking her fear with a blank look.

"Yes Shigaraki?" She responded, her heart pumping the blood loudly through her body.

"I need you to kill this guy, the word is that he's acquainted with the heroes," He ordered, placing down multiple papers which included all of the target's details.

Rather than replying, (y/n) simply took the pristine white papers. It was a common exchange and so words were no longer needed. She didn't have much of a choice anyway. Getting up off the stool so her feet touched the rotted surface of wood, she left her unfinished glass of juice. (y/n) then exited the bar, silently shutting the door behind her. 

Her eyes shifted all over the pages, skimming through the information and looking for the key points. She frowned at the slightly disintegrated photo of her target. Without the photo fully intact, it would be a bit more difficult to recognise the target. But alas, she was used to Shigaraki's actions by now so she should be able to manage. Noticing the location, a small sigh escaped her lips. 

She launched herself up to the top of a nearby building using her strings and then leapt from building to building while the cold winter wind bit at her skin. They were like small knives, trying to pierce through her attire and into her skin. But she wouldn't be much of a villain if she were to be defeated by the cold. As she scanned her surroundings, she noticed the gleam of a red string indicating that soulmates have locked eyes. After observing that irritating red glow for a second she resumed her searching.