❥ 10『to be a hero』

t e n

t e n

TO BE A HERO

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

(Y/N) SIGHS IN ANNOYANCE as she looks down at the boy from her seat on the top of the fence. "Can you not tell that I'd rather be alone?"

"Like I care about what you want," Bakugou retorts as storms over and leans against the foot of the fence below her.

"But can you just-" (y/n) stops her sentence when her eyes lock onto a car speeding toward a small child on the nearby road. Without a second thought, she leaps off the multiple story high building and flies toward the scene.

"What the fuck?!" Bakugou exclaims when he sees the girl jump off. "WAIT UP CREEPY FACE!" He screams as he explodes into the air and goes after her.

What the actual fuck is she thinking? Is that a kid...? And that car...

(y/n) sends a few strings toward the young girl and they wrap themselves around her before pulling her into (y/n)'s arms just in time. As soon as (y/n) hits the ground with the young girl in her clutches, the car speeds past, not slowing down at all as it goes through where the child once stood.

"Um... thank you, miss..." The girl mumbles, tears welling up in her eyes as she trembles.

A loud thud is heard behind them and (y/n) turns to see Bakugou staring at them both with his eyes widened slightly.

She just... saved that kid? How'd she even see her anyway?

"(Y/N)!! Are you alright?! What happened?!" Midnight calls as she runs out from the school gate after noticing (y/n) and Bakugou flying through the air earlier.

"I'm fine," (y/n) replies, annoyed at all the attention she is getting before she then lets go of the kid. "Be careful from now on. Midnight, take this kid with you. Find her parents or whatever."

"Okay?" Midnight responds as she takes the girl's hand still confused with what is going on but leaves anyway.

"You're always spouting that being a villain crap but here you are being a fucking hero," Bakugou speaks up, looking at the girl who is avoiding eye contact.

"I just didn't want to see a corpse outside of school today. That's all," (y/n) replies as she starts walking back into the school.

"You..." Bakugou mutters, roughly grabbing her arm. "You can become a fucking hero! Who the fuck cares if you were a villain?! None of that shit matters! You fucking saved that kid and... me..." He grits his teeth as he mentions the last part.