❥ 25『be safe』

t w e n t y  f i v e

BE SAFE

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

THE WIND SANG AS THEY STROLLED THROUGH THE FOREST. Although (y/n) and Bakugou were a pair, they couldn't be further apart. Like the truth or dare from yesterday, (y/n) didn't understand the fun in this game. Why did her classmates want to be scared? And there was nothing scary about this gloomy forest and class B, to begin with.

Despite her unchanging reaction as a girl rose from the ground, she noticed Bakugou freeze for a second. (y/n) guessed it would be a bit of a surprise to see someone pop up all of a sudden from an unexpected place. Not that she could understand, she'd noticed their red strings a while back. Not even considering that Bakugou might be afraid, she continued on her journey.

When she looked back, Bakugou was now a significant distance behind her. Yes, the gap between them was large originally but she now had to squint to see his hazy figure.

"Are you genuinely afraid of something like that?" (y/n) questioned, pointing at the class B girl while waiting for Bakugou to catch up once more.

The girl in question seemed to get scared from (y/n)'s cold stare, contradicting the roles they were assigned. Bakugou's ears began to redden, masked under the dark of the night. Refusing to show any signs of weakness, he sped up, pushing past her.

"There are a few more students ahead," (y/n) spoke up, pointing in the general direction of the newly appeared red threads. Ashamed that he failed to notice their presence, he scowled. The fact that she knew because of her quirk never crossed his mind.

"You don't have to fucking tell me," He muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets as he continued to trudge forward.

"I thought you'd like to know in advance so you don't get scared," (y/n) shrugged.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE SCARED OF THOSE SHITTY EXTRAS!" He yelled causing her to wince.

"You seemed pretty shocked before," (y/n) mentioned, raising a brow.

"I was not," He spat back.

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

(y/n) has always had a knack for sensing danger. Probably because of the number of times she had faced it. Unsafe situations were always rising when she was a villain and so when she sensed something was wrong, she froze.

Bakugou's body crashed into her at the sudden action. If Bakugou was flustered, he didn't show it but (y/n) didn't even register this action despite now being on the ground. She was too busy readying herself for something unknown.

"Watch where you're-" He stopped once seeing (y/n)'s bright red strings, visible even at this time of the day.

(y/n) was weird. Everyone knew that. But Bakugou knew that she wouldn't attack anyone over nothing. So he quickly concluded that there was something else causing her to act this way. The idea of class B scaring her enough to make her freak out was unlikely, especially if she knew where they were.