❥ 18『awakening』

e i g h t e e n

e i g h t e e n

AWAKENING

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

SHIGARAKI WAS IRRITATED by the new arrivals, "a snot-nosed little shit and some asshole who doesn't understand respect," he described them as. He prefered those that would actually obey him, those terrified of him, those completely vulnerable under him. In short, he prefered (y/n) over wild cards like Dabi and Toga.

Kurogiri seemed to notice this and tried convincing him to reconsider. Alas, the introductions seemed to irk Shigaraki even more with the constant mention of the hero killer Stain.

The murderous intent the blue-haired villain gave off ran shivers down both Dabi and Toga's spines but they both managed to react to his sudden attack. That is until Kurogiri stopped them.

"Please calm yourself Shigaraki Tomura," Kurogiri tells him. "If you truly desire to carry out what you wish and get her back, then the expansion of our organisation is indispensable." He continued to explain, piquing Dabi's interest.

"I thought I was gonna get killed," Toga mentioned with a bright smile after Shigaraki stormed out of the bar.

"Creepy mother fucker... Anyway you," Dabi spits, looking at Kurogiri. "That her you mentioned before, did you mean Doll? She works with you guys, right? I heard she was captured." An unreadable expression on his face as he speaks of her.

"Indeed," Kurogiri nods as he wipes a wine glass. "Might we ask you to wait for a reply about your entry into the league in the days to come?" He dismisses, changing the subject.

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

A few days later

Staring at her reflection in the mirror, (y/n) slowly untangled her hair. It was Saturday, the day some of class A had planned to go to the mall. Aizawa had told (y/n) to tie (or style) her hair differently to normal and also to wear fake glasses (or sunglasses if you already have glasses). Although (y/n) was a bit confused, she decided not to go against him as it probably had something to do with her being a villain in the past. She hadn't gone out to a public place without Aizawa or Midnight since she had lost her memories so there must be something important she was yet to know.

(y/n)'s face relaxed into a smile when she noticed the change in her looks. But that smile soon dropped when the reflection morphed into the bloody, emotionless version of herself.

I must still be slightly sick... (y/n) thought as she tore her eyes away from the mirror. The image, however, stayed engraved in her mind along with a faint voice. That croaky, cold voice.