❥ 04『neither hero or villain』

f o u r

f o u r

【NEITHER HERO OR VILLAIN】

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH HER?"

"She's just a kid."

"A Villain is a Villain, she's killed so many!"

"Well because she's a minor, the law doesn't allow her to be kept in tartarus!"

"The only people she killed were villains! Although there was the occasional hero in critical condition..."

"She still killed!"

"Why did the police have to push her over to us..."

"There's no choice, for the time being they don't have a place for her."

"How long do we have her for then?"

"It could be a few months they said..."

"What's a hero school meant to do with a villain anyway... Maybe we need to create a small facilty for her."

"Like a makeshift prison you mean?"

"Perfect for a villain."

It smells clean. I thought the heroes would have locked me up already... Are prisons this clean? Where am I? (y/n) regains consciousness but she doesn't open her eyes, not wanting to let the heroes know that she is awake.

"There's a chance it wasn't by her will, Shigaraki seemed like he was threatening her according to young Midoriya."

"I think we should enroll her in U.A and it can act as rehabilitation for her."

"Are you crazy??"

"Pathetic," (y/n) mutters, opening her eyes to meet bright white light. "All you heroes are pathetic. And I have no interest in becoming a hero."

Is this a hospital..? Eraser, Present Mic, Midnight, Cementoss, Ectoplasm, All Might?, and a mouse? Or is that a bear? (y/n) wonders as she glances at each person in the room. Studying who they are, their whereabouts and how they are acting in this moment to help plan her escape.

There are 2 exits... the door and the window. The window will make it easier for my getaway however that shriveled man who I assume is All Might is the closest to it.

"She's awake!"

Thanks for stating the obvious.

"(y/n-

"What's the sudden use of my real name, Eraser?" She glares before he can even start his sentence.

(y/n) felt uncomfortable when she heard her given name from his lips. It felt too personal. Too familiar. He was the hero always trying to capture her. Why would he act all buddy-buddy now?