❥ 24『in harmony』

t w e n t y  f o u r

IN HARMONY

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

"I DARE YOU TO GO WAKE UP BAKUGOU WITH YOUR FACE RIGHT UP TO HIS."

(y/n) knew she would not like this game from the moment Mina suggested it. Everything Mina said seemed to have an ulterior motive behind it and so the young girl took a mental note to not trust her again.

"Wouldn't he be awake at this time?" (y/n) questioned as she glanced at the clock. It wasn't even 9 pm yet and surely the guys would still be up and talking like the girls were... right?

"Nah apparently Bakugou goes to sleep at like eight-thirty," Jirou spoke up with a light chuckle.

Eight-thirty...? Now that I think about it, during the internships he always entered his room early... I thought that was because he didn't want to be near me but he was going to sleep? Actually, it was probably for both reasons. It didn't seem like him to go to sleep early though, maybe (y/n) knew less about Bakugou than she thought.

"Anyway! Stop stalling and go (y/n)!" Mina pestered, pulling the poor girl off her feet and dragging her out of the room.

Everyone else accompanied Mina down the hallway as she held onto (y/n) so she couldn't escape. As her feet scraped against the wooden flooring, (y/n) wondered why she had to be put in such a situation. When they reached the boys' room, alarms were going off inside of her head. Now was the time to use her quirk and get the hell out of there.

Strings burst from (y/n)'s fingertips, wrapping around Mina and forcing her to let go of (y/n). But before (y/n) could make her escape, a shrill shriek pierced her ears.

Red.

She was used to that colour. From those multiple red strings of fate to the deep red blood of her victims. She should be immune to it by now. So why was it that the blood slowly dripping onto the floorboards made her want to scream?

A gloomy shadow hung over Mina's face as she clutched onto her arm. A lump in her throat forbid (y/n) from speaking. She wanted to reach out and apologise but what good would that do? She had shown her true self. She hurt her.

"(y/n)..." Mina spoke up, and (y/n)'s eyes widened at the unfamiliar tone.

"I can't... believe it..." She continued with a sniffle and the guilt was now evident on (y/n)'s face.

"Mina... I..." (y/n) choked, finally retracting her red strings and making eye contact with the harmed girl.

"You hurt me..." The pink-haired girl approached her and (y/n) instinctively stepped back.

"I'm so-" (y/n) began but was cut off as Mina continued to speak.

"If you don't wanna hurt me again, you should go into that room and fulfill the dare," Mina's dark expression then twisted into a smirk as (y/n)'s face turned to shock.