❥ 07『you're with us』

s e v e n

s e v e n

YOU'RE WITH US

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

SHE STANDS ALONE, not even trying to make the effort to talk to someone as people start to form their teams for the calvary battle.

Teams... I doubt anyone would want to team up with me so I guess I am going to be disqualified. That works.

"Oi creepy face, you're with us," A now familiar gruff voice orders.

Creepy? Is he meaning me...?

"It's not nice to call a girl creepy Bakugou," Ashido scolds only to be glared at.

"She doesn't count as a girl," He grunts.

Okay?

"That's not very manly Bakugou!" Kirishima comments. "But I guess this is our team then! Let's do this!"

"I-" (y/n) starts but is cut off by Midnight.

"Your 15 minutes are up! Time to get started!"

"FORMED YOUR TEAMS?! TOO BAD IF YOU HAVEN'T!! HERE WE GO!! THE COUNTDOWN TO THIS BRUTAL BATTLE ROYALE!!"

How did I manage to get myself into this situation... Shigaraki going to be very annoyed.

You replaced sero cause it just made sense the most quirk wise...

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

Why is he flying away?! He really is an idiot.

"(y/n)! Catch him!" Ashido and Kirishima yell to the poor girl who obeys.

"If you're going to be that reckless, you could have at least gotten a headband or two," (y/n) comments once she pulls Bakugou back to them.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CREEPY FACE!" He yells.

"Like taking candy from a baby," A guy smugly speaks up as he takes the headband right off Bakugou's head.

"GIVE THAT BACK!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" Bakugou screams at the guy.

He really needs to work on his temper, I have a headache.

The class B guy, Monoma, then starts to smugly ramble on about the preliminaries to piss Bakugou off. He was also succeeding in annoying (y/n) as she was already sick of Bakugou's yelling, she didn't need some other brat to start bragging about himself.

"How does it feel to get attacked by villains all the time?" Monoma leers. "And you, new girl. What was that act in the preliminaries? Were you looking down on us?"