❥ 16『fake』

Wow another update instead of having like a 2 month break in between chapters? That might be why it feels so rushed but I want to finish this fic as soon as I can~

s i x t e e n

FAKE

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

WHEN THE GIRL AWOKE, she noticed a few things. 1. Her blanket had been thrown to the other side of the room. 2. There were light slash marks on the walls and 3. The few decorations the room had were all on the floor.

Well shit. (y/n) cursed herself for her weird sleeping habit as she got up to clean a bit before someone came to wake her up. Luckily for her, nothing was broken and by shifting a few of the paintings, the room looked as clean as it did when she first entered.

As she went to open the door, it swung open and she leapt out of the way to avoid getting hit.

Wow I have crazy reflexes, how did I manage that?

Still a bit shocked from the sudden movement, she looked up to see Bakugou's face closer to her than expected.

"Breakfast is ready," He mutters before walking off, leaving early enough so he misses the blush explode on (y/n)'s face.

Get your act together (y/n), you're not a kid...

Breakfast was just another awkward situation (y/n) had to go through but after helping out Mitsuki and happily talking about their everyday life, it wasn't so bad. Ignoring the fact that Bakugou seemed to be giving her a death stare the whole time.

What's his problem? (y/n) thought while avoiding eye contact with him.

What the fuck is this shitty feeling. Bakugou sulked as he angrily gulped down the pancakes. He studied the smiling (h/c) haired girl as she laughed and talked with his mother.

That isn't even the real her.

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

As the two walked to school together, (y/n) wondered why he didn't seem fazed at all but yesterday's events. Surely it must have left some impact on him? However, it wasn't showing leaving (y/n) thinking he had either experienced it before or thought that little of her. Either way, it put her mood down.

"Watch out!" Bakugou yells, snapping (y/n) out of her dazed state as he pulls her towards him, just in time as a car speeds past.

This warmth... It feels familiar...

"Watch where you're going," Bakugou growls only to realise she is clutching her head in pain.