❥ 14『off in her own world』

f o u r t e e n

f o u r t e e n

OFF IN HER OWN WORLD

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

"HOW'S SCHOOL SO FAR?" Midnight asks as she pulls (y/n) into a warm embrace. "Are you getting along with your classmates?"

"Yep!" (y/n) gently smiles but how tired she was with everything was starting to show on her face. Her (s/c) skin was looking pale and faint traces of eyebags remained permanently on her face.

"Nee Midnight... Aizawa... And Nezu..." (y/n) softly speaks up, gaining the their attention.

"What is it?" Nezu replies as he sits at his desk with a cup of tea.

"Can you all just tell me who I am? I know you and everyone in 1-A are hiding something. I just can't handle it anymore," (y/n) demands, shaking off Midnight's embrace.

"(y/n)..." Midnight exchanges worried glances with the other two while (y/n) just stands there.

"You were a villain," Aizawa brings up suddenly.

"Aizawa!" Midnight exclaims but Nezu remained calm as he observed the scene.

"It's fine, she deserves to know," Aizawa sighs.

"A villain...?" (y/n) murmurs looking horrified.

"Yea, you always used to fly around at night and every time we met you always managed to escape. Of course, I eventually caught you which is why you're here now," Aizawa explains. "But your attitude was so shit, you scared some of your classmates when we chucked you into 1A."

"What did I do to become a villain?" (y/n) questions.

"Not much." Aizawa lies. "You always used to eat at expensive restaurants then run without paying. And you'd attack thugs or other villains which is how you got your scar."

"I used to dine and dash?" (y/n)'s face twitches into a smile. "Not the villain I was imagining."

(y/n)'s relaxed face makes the heroes smile in relief. "So I never was friends with any of 1A then?" She asks.

"Not really, quite a few tried being friends with you but you always glared at them. Oh but you actually talked with Bakugou a lot!" Midnight smirks as a blush stains the young girl's cheeks.