❥ 21『rising hate』

t w e n t y  o n e

t w e n t y  o n e

RISING HATE

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

THE TEACHERS WERE PUZZLED at why (y/n) had interrupted them during lunch break. This was the first time she had gone to them without being called for first and so they didn't know what brought this up. She had barged in during a meeting, her face hollow of emotion. 

"Something wrong kid?" Aizawa questioned, raising a brow at the girl who was clearly in a bad mood.

"Nothing," (y/n) responded, taking a seat next to Midnight on the couch. 

That was a lie. She had a whirlpool of thoughts swirling inside of her and they were all negative. Her reality was beginning to crash back down onto her, pushing away all the good that had happened. Good? Could she even consider being here at U.A as something good? Probably not. To be honest, she was starting to wish she was never put here.

She didn't want to be here in the first place but her views were different now. At first, she just thought it was stupid for a villain to be put in U.A - which was still true - but now she didn't want to remain here for another reason, a reason which she didn't want to admit.

"I was just wondering," She spoke up once more, looking directly at the Principal.

"Yes?" Nezu replied, placing down his cup of tea.

"Am I going to be placed in prison soon?"

They all tensed up at this question and the only sound in the room was the clock, ticking away, marking the seconds. They say eyes are like windows but none of them could tell what (y/n) was thinking.

This was something that (y/n) had forced to the back of her mind, but it had resurfaced today. She was going to be locked away soon. For what reason was she enrolled here again? For rehab? No. Because the police had nowhere to put her? That was part of it. For the heroes to look after her while they got ready? Got ready for what? Was she going to be executed? Probably. That wouldn't surprise her, she deserved it.

If she hadn't been placed here first, she would have simply accepted it. But she couldn't. Not after experiencing this new life.

"Do you want to leave (y/n)?" Midnight asked, her voice laced with concern.

"Not necessarily however if I have to go then being in this hero school any longer would be pointless," (y/n) replied, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

She didn't want to leave. Of course, she didn't. But if this continued any longer she was going to be too attached to her classmates only to be heavily betrayed like she was by Bakugou today. She could tell he regretted those words but it didn't change the fact that it hurt her. Did he mean them? Who knows. Probably. It was just the truth after all. Either way if she was going to leave, she wanted to distance herself now before any new emotions continued to affect her.